Using Plain Water In Ffof. Nutrient Deficiency?

• Thread starter Ziver0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Ziver0

Just need a little advice. First grow my ph is 6.5 i have only done water for the whole life i have added some more soil in it is in foxfarm ocean forest. Any ideas what could be wrong would help.

Using plain water in ffof nutrient deficiency
Using plain water in ffof nutrient deficiency 2
45North

45North

Ewww
Do you have drain holes in your grow pot?

More that 1 issue showing in photos.

45North

45North

FFOF is nute hot but I have never had a problem with it.
Your picture doesn’t tell the whole story. Looks burnt and deficient. Trying to rule out root issues.
Cannas like WELL draining soil. That’s why I add 1/4 perlite or grow stones ect. To soil. Helps with calcium and other nutrients uptake also

G

GreatMilenko

More information needed as well about lights,temps,humidity,etc will help a lot more!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
It is probably hungry if you haven’t fed it. How old is it?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
FFOF is nute hot but I have never had a problem with it.
Your picture doesn’t tell the whole story. Looks burnt and deficient. Trying to rule out root issues.
Cannas like WELL draining soil. That’s why I add 1/4 perlite or grow stones ect. To soil. Helps with calcium and other nutrients uptake also

Never used FFOF what is the npk value?

Z

Ziver0

Wow alot of response ok first time here give me a sec. The light is a 175w metal halide,the temp is 70°to 76°F also have a t5 florescent. They where planted in early March.

45North

45North

Wow alot of response ok first time here give me a sec. The light is a 175w metal halide,the temp is 70°to 76°F also have a t5 florescent. They where planted in early March.
How far is light from top of plant

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
They are most probably hungry dude i heavily ammend my soil before grow and if the plant is a good feeder soil is depleted in 1-1,5 months at that point i top dress plus i use aacts.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
If i were you i would make an aact with some of your ffof mix, molasses maybe some DE, seaweed, worm castings, also some seaweed extract and epsom salt foliar would help for a start. If you don’t have a pump, then just put 1cup of worm castings in to half gallon of water shake it vigorously and water with that to see if it gets better, i think it will.

Top Bottom