Using Rooting Gel For Veg Stage...

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

I’m lost. I thought this thread was about using rooting horomone in veg?
I was wondering if I could put small amounts of rooting powder in water when watering during veg. I took my first 4 clones and dipped in powder. Then put straight in peat moss. All 4 took root. Now the roots are litterally coming out the bottom of 1 gal pots. Just little tips but still. They’ve only been in the 1 gals a week or 2 max. Can I water once with powder in the water when I change to 5 gal fabric bags? Or is it only useful on cuttings?
I posted above what stimulates roots.
auxin & cytokinin. More auxin then cytokinin. Kelp, seaweed, coconut...
You want something with axiom and cytokinin in it.
Whatever you wanna use go for it, but if you're curious about what's what. Then check ingredients and how's it made. Heat destroys, chemical extraction degrades.

Monster762

Monster762

I posted above what stimulates roots.
auxin & cytokinin. More auxin then cytokinin. Kelp, seaweed, coconut...
You want something with axiom and cytokinin in it.
Whatever you wanna use go for it, but if you're curious about what's what. Then check ingredients and how's it made. Heat destroys, chemical extraction degrades.
That is the ingredient.

brazel

brazel

I have kelp. Pure kelp extract. That probably be better to use.
Yeah man! That's good, but remember if it's processed you should check what the process is. Lots are done by heat, and degrades most of what your after.
Fire/heat is good for some things like biochar but as we know charcoal absorbs. So if you put in your soil it will absorb the nutrients so that's why you would inoculate charge it first so you'll pack it full of nutrients.

And about that kelp, kelp meal organic would be better option but the extract will work.

Cheers

H

heisen

Put them in DWC with some rapid start and GH duo FTW.
7 days old since they cracked the helmets off and roots everywhere.
20171011 150448

20171011 163113

Last edited:
dan1989

dan1989

So basically, mixing rooting gel with water to stimulate root growth in veg is a no. There are no ingredients on the label, just smells like fish.

brazel

brazel

So basically, mixing rooting gel with water to stimulate root growth in veg is a no. There are no ingredients on the label, just smells like fish.
Well, personally I wouldn't feed anything to my plants without knowing what it is.
This is something you're consuming so you get out of it what you put in it, you put shit in, you get shit out!
But I'm sure we'll get the "I used it on my plants and they liked it"
Huh, used what? What did they like? How do you know this?

And isn't like I never said that before! Shit I poured Dr. Pepper on my plant because someone said it was gonna make buds do something, I think it might of made it sweet? These were years ago I forget exactly what he said it would make it do but I was like hell yeah I'll pour a gallon on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom