Using Superthrive

• Thread starter Sussed4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sussed4life

Have any of you fellow farmers used superthrive? If so I was wondering at what rate and if it worked well or not? Thanks

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

I've used it at a rate of 1-2 drops per gallon, every other feed. Seems to keep my girl happy, she's 7 weeks and 3 foot tall and bushy. Good luck. Fred

J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

i have been using the stuff for years its great just follow the lable ,just dont use it during flower...peace

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
good for seedlings get clones rolling everything really flower never used it

A

Alekiboy

Always use Superthrive when I am transplanting clones...
also when I go from smaller container to larger container...

F

FastForward

Same here.....from clone to veg....no flower..... 1 drop per litre....

D

dredidread

just like everybody else, i drop a gal, and i stop about a week to ten days before i flower them.

A

addicted

What's it doing for you?

I have a HUGE gallon bottle of SuperThrive, but I have never used it. I always heard the bad things about using it, but never heard the positive. So I would love to hear some input

F

FastForward

It helps with plant vigour and general health. It's full of vitamins and amino acids that they really like. I use Superthrive in my baby mix and I've always got really healthy looking vegging plants, and get great strike rates on my clones (99%+).

The only downside I've heard is to not use it in flower, so I don't. What downsides have you heard?

F

Frutty_Grower

Nice thoughts farmers.I´ve used it in my last crop but according BOG´s recommendations -one time during the 2 week of flower and I had no problems. Next time I´ll try it in the veg cycle.

A

addicted

It helps with plant vigour and general health. It's full of vitamins and amino acids that they really like. I use Superthrive in my baby mix and I've always got really healthy looking vegging plants, and get great strike rates on my clones (99%+).

The only downside I've heard is to not use it in flower, so I don't. What downsides have you heard?

Well, I mainly heard of hermie and mutation problems that otherwise were not apparent till use of SuperThrive. If I remember correctly it's mostly due to the 'hormone treatment' that SuperThrive contains, and dually attributes to positive growth patterns as well.

I had bought the stuff only hearing the good. After further research I came across a lot of SuperThrive bashers... So, I from then on out was torn between using it or not. I considered it a flip of a coin to either being negative or positive effect, and that was not my favorable in my mind.

If I hear more positive I will crack open the bottle and use some... Last I tried it was soooooooo caked with salt buildup I could not for the life of me open it, ha.

And is it just me or is stuff PUNGENT or WHAT??? I got a little on my hand and I was smelling worse then if I had taken a gasoline bath!

homebrew420

homebrew420

as cheesy as the label looks the stuff works miricales. I swear by that stuff. I am in agreeance with the others about no use in flower. It contains Napthalacetic acid which is not something one wants to ingest in any form. Nasty stuff. It is mostly B vitamins. I have had seeds almost ten years old spout without much difficultly. Love it. great for clones, at a teaspoon a gallon to dip and water with = 0 stress. enjoy

V

v0ssman

it smells like those horse sized multivitamins that has way more than enough all around minerals and such to keep a plant or human happy. 1-3 drops per gallon during veg

H

heeznutz

I only use it in my cloner , never had a need for it other than that . Knock on Wood .

A

addicted

Nothing but praises so far... I must say I am impressed!!:evilgrin0013:

On another forum, I remember the tide would turn very quickly on the mere mention of SuperThrive!

S

southernstoner

i use at 1 drop per gal also...heard 3 per gal would burn plants...SS

B

BigSatan

Always used superthrive with neem as foliar to replace some of what those little suckers take and help the plant heal. In summer when theres more heat/air stress and bug issues i use it n bloom as well as veg with never a noticable bad at all. Its got a lot of junk in it but mostly iron and iron is a maojor element in all living things immune systems and also a catlyst for adaption to extremes of elements.

It will make them grow like mad in those first three weeks of bloom when they veg so it may cause uissues with a plant thats stretching too much I guess... in many years though never noticed any mutations at all. Its pricey though for my cheapness.

Top Bottom