Using Superthrive

• Thread starter Sussed4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Superthirive is an OLD SCHOOL supplement that is amazing. Shit, my great great grandmother used it, lol. You can grow a popsicle stick with that stuff. Na, it great stuff. It's a staple in all my gardens!

N

nvthis

This stuff can pack a wallop to your wallet but will last forever if used as directed. Wal-Mart seems to have the best deal in my area.

T

tdk

i have a gallon of that stuff that i only use when i turn on my aerocloner. the cloner uses about 5 gallons of water, and at 1 drop per gallon i still have almost a full bottle. its been well over 3 years!

my superthrive looks like molasses. it was sitting for a good year unused in the garage. is it supposed to be this color? it seems that the older generation of growers swear by this, whereas the younger guys hate it.

A

audia4king

real good stuff use it freely i throw 2tsp per gal no problems

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I finally finished a small btl that I had gotten a couple years ago. And I went rite out and grabbed another. Stuff works great at a drop a gallon for everything from seeds, clones and veg.

M

muxee

Superthrive is awesome. I've been using it for over a year now and I've had great results. Super healthy plants and a 95% rate with my clones and seeds. I have other growers in my family that have used it for several years. It works awesome and when used as directed, it last forever. I swear by it.

thinman

thinman

great thread on an old product. i can attest to the fact that plants treated with superthrive hold the green in the leaves longer than untreated. i did that experiment years ago. i continue to use it on all vegging plants, cuttings, seed starting, transplanting, etc....

B

barneyfife

what is the main reason for not using it in flower? i dont anymore but used to and never seen or noticed any problems either in the health of the plants or the taste of the end result.
but i did stop using it in flower cuz i kept hearing never use it on flowering plants.
just wondering why?

oh i did hear it could extend flowering time but i dont no if thats true either. atleast it didnt on mine.

E

Eggman

I agree with Skitzo. I have seen it bring back cutts that you would give up on. Amazingly quick also. I`ve used it for a while with good results for clones and seedlings. I have not used it for anything else though.
Eggman

L

LionVibez

Same here I usually use it for seedlings, clones and early in veg. Back in the day used to use in flowering as well til I started reading everyone say not to lol. Never really noticed any ill effects though.

Guidance

T

Tronosaurus Rad

Does anybody have any tested reasons for not using during flowering? Anyone run any controls? I'm using it currently in a very low dose (1 drop/5 gal) in flowering and don't notice any effects I could attribute to it, but then again, I'm not running another batch without it for comparison.

Top Bottom