USPS Delivered Sunday, "Left with Individual"

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

I'm kind of freaking out. I ordered a tent, light and inline fan from Amazon on March 1st. I received the tent on the 5th but the light and fan said it would be delivered on the 7th. Thursday the 7th comes and it says Saturday the 9th. It was not delivered yesterday but today I woke up and it says was delivered today (Sunday March 10th) 5 hours ago, I've never had a package delivered that early and never on a Sunday. It says it was "left with individual". I look on my porch and there's nothing, I check all my security cams and seen nothing. It never even had a scan for "Out for Delivery".

I've watched this package bounce up and down the United States for a week, just very unusual for Amazon but they use these other courier services that have crap tracking until USPS has it.
I ordered other stuff from them last week and already received it and ordered stuff yesterday and will be here Tuesday.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Just a bad scan and I'll get it tomorrow?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Sometimes Amazon tracking says delivered early and it gets delivered a few hrs later. I can’t remember one arriving the next day huhmmm there might be once

I have had packages from Amazon goto complete strangers houses not even on the same street if there is a tracking number goto the company who delivered and you might find a pic of it outside someone else’s house.

Witchever way even if it’s lost you can get your money back from Amazon albeit I guess your freaking out in case it’s gone to a neighbour.

It’s a reptile light 😉 you decided to keep reptiles

Dout very many will figure what it’s for

Newty

Newty

Sometimes Amazon tracking says delivered early and it gets delivered a few hrs later. I can’t remember one arriving the next day huhmmm there might be once

I have had packages from Amazon goto complete strangers houses not even on the same street if there is a tracking number goto the company who delivered and you might find a pic of it outside someone else’s house.

Witchever way even if it’s lost you can get your money back from Amazon albeit I guess your freaking out in case it’s gone to a neighbour.

It’s a reptile light 😉 you decided to keep reptiles

Dout very many will figure what it’s for
It's just weird. I've never had a package delivered on Sunday. My guess is wrong scan since it was never scanned as "Out for Delivery", went from "Arrived at Post Office" to Delivered.

I seen online from USPS employees that sometimes in small towns they scan Delivery early to drive up their stats. I guess I'll find out later today or tomorrow when someone is working.

I'm not worried about people knowing, plus the packaging doesn't reveal what's inside and if they open it they are committing a federal crime.

My cameras can see multiple streets and 360 around my house plus multiple in trees higher then my house so I can see everything that goes on around me, no Delivery vehicle was in the area and seen only 3 cars. Nobody on foot either.

I actually do keep reptiles 😋

Newty

Newty

Not the best pic but time to calm the nerves

20240217 223343

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

either 1 or 2 things 1st the cops are on to your ass and intercepted the package to have for future evidence 2nd these usps Sunday delivery drivers do not give a fck if they do a good job or even deliver to the right address they probably delivered in to there house instead

Newty

Newty

either 1 or 2 things 1st the cops are on to your ass and intercepted the package to have for future evidence 2nd these usps Sunday delivery drivers do not give a fck if they do a good job or even deliver to the right address they probably delivered in to there house instead
Nothing for the cops to be on my ass for, I just do my own thing legally.

I've never seen a package delivered on Sunday where I live, holidays would be the exception. I think maybe they were sorting stuff for the next day and fat thumbed the touch screen. It also said delivered at 8:15 this morning, I usually get an "out for delivery scan" around that time and actual delivered much later.

Tomorrow will tell!

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Nothing for the cops to be on my ass for, I just do my own thing legally.

I've never seen a package delivered on Sunday where I live, holidays would be the exception. I think maybe they were sorting stuff for the next day and fat thumbed the touch screen. It also said delivered at 8:15 this morning, I usually get an "out for delivery scan" around that time and actual delivered much later.

Tomorrow will tell!
where i live they have like 1 or 2 postman that deliver packages on sundays but thats all they do is packages

Newty

Newty

Package Received, they delivered it to a house way on the other side of town. Street name and number not even close to the same.

20240311 144102

Top Bottom