Uv Lighting Suggestions

• Thread starter Hdinkleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

ive been using an eye hortilux fullspectrum+uv 28watt flourescent to add some uv light in the tent, next week im going to make a trip to the hydro store and ill get one more for my fixture.
i have been running the eye hortilux fs+uv for the full 18 hours on with the quantum board
thats the uva bulb. very little uvb. its for veg, to toughen them up.

shaganja

shaganja

this is my first time using agromax pure uv outside. t5 bulbs. doing 4 hours a day during peak uv time. composted soil. humbolt countys own nutes. the strain is phone home by bodhi, crossed to iranian early by dr. greenthumb. i have a theory, supported by research. thcv is also incresed with uv. cbd however isnt. this strain is thcv on the triangle kush side. never been tested, but all signs say thcv. fast buzz. a clear head high. bordering on trippy. also thcv on the applachia side from the green crack. this is all therory. i wish i could send you guys and girls samples of this smoke! it is my best yet! i am only steady growing 4 years. it is better than michigan dispensary! its potent! i bet its 22 to 25%! its real heady! spacey!! and narcotic for a sativa feeling buzz! if that makes sense? lol! its stare at the stars smoke!! maybe thats why bodhi calls it phone home. makes you feel like E.T.! i gotta attribute this new potency to these lights! maybe the nutes, but wow, am a uvb fan!!

BigCube

BigCube

Get one of these:

Coospider UV Germicidal Light Lamp UVC with Ozone Bulb Kills Bacteria Remove Odors Air Cleaning E26 27 25w 110v Covers up to 400sq ft CTUV 25

BloodShot

BloodShot

Get one of these:

Coospider UV Germicidal Light Lamp UVC with Ozone Bulb Kills Bacteria Remove Odors Air Cleaning E26 27 25w 110v Covers up to 400sq ft CTUV 25
Just did thanks, seems to work great and produces a lot of ozone as well!
Had it hanging in the tent for a bit then hung it low and watched a gnat fly to it and fall then another fungus gnat was crawling around beneath it with obvious difficulty.
Have it hanging in the bathroom now, going to do every room with my new toy...

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

Just did thanks, seems to work great and produces a lot of ozone as well!
Had it hanging in the tent for a bit then hung it low and watched a gnat fly to it and fall then another fungus gnat was crawling around beneath it with obvious difficulty.
Have it hanging in the bathroom now, going to do every room with my new toy...

Just be sure not to spend too much time under the uv. It's not really that good for humans lol.

Top Bottom