Uv Lighting

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

So then I'm thinking of getting a couple UV bulbs for my tent but not sure which to go for? How many of you guys use UV lighting and what are the benefits? I've read it can help resin production and I'm all in for a bit of that ;)

Any comments or tips welcome, cheers

Ghett

mike dickey

mike dickey

So then I'm thinking of getting a couple UV bulbs for my tent but not sure which to go for? How many of you guys use UV lighting and what are the benefits? I've read it can help resin production and I'm all in for a bit of that ;)

Any comments or tips welcome, cheers

Ghett
Hi yes add 10 percent of the lighting that you are useing now look at it this way if you are using a 1000 has lite then use 2 35 watt florescent bulk 4 ft long 1 on each side add a timer to them and turn them on 15 min and hr and off 45 min continue with the lightsame are on works well. Beeeen grow now for 14 years now the medical aspect it will help you grow 10 percent more thc and give you more cbd and can
[email protected]

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Thanks for the advice matey...I was looking for single fluorescent light fittings last night but could only find the 4ft 4 bulb t5's....I'll keep looking because I think that would work lovely

william76

william76

I remember using these small lights called candy. Twists alongside my hid,and they used to get real frosty,iv not seen em for a while though,i may look into it,using a wee bit uv with ur hid u do get a noticeable difference,if somebody invented a hid and uv all in one theyd make a killing,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I think the gavita bulbs are proberbly the best when it comes to all that par rating and what not....saw some nice little 2ft ones but double bulb ones...I'll keep searching till I find a nice single bulb fixing....think its deffo the way to go if you just wanna push that bit extra to get that little better quality

mike dickey

mike dickey

Thanks for the advice matey...I was looking for single fluorescent light fittings last night but could only find the 4ft 4 bulb t5's....I'll keep looking because I think that would work lovely
Yes that's the light the best bulb is the reptile zilla desert series 50.I use a double light 4 ft fixture with 2 lights 1 uvb and 1 black light the black light helps in getting more color in the flower's

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cheers mike I'll get on it and start making my shopping list :) think its gonna have to wait for next round now but can't wait man...thanks again dude :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom