Uvb Lighting... Is It Fact Or Fiction?

• Thread starter Venustus1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Venustus1

Question--
Is anyone using UVB HO t5 bulbs and does it really do the trick to enhance t content?
This is my first post... and I am not that familiar with all of this but figured I would see if anybody has any experience with this. Thank you.

V

Venustus1

anyone....?
anyone....?
and yes, I did a search.
But there seemed to be no consensus and it was just all over the road from "it will maim and kill you and your plants" to "it is the best thing since sliced bread".
So I have no idea what to think and was wondering if anyone is using ho t5 tubes like Arcadia 12% and getting any results ?
Thanks.

420circuit

420circuit

When looking for info by asking in a post, give it a few days or weeks to get replies. I have read quite a few reports about adding that spectrum and believe the consensus was positive.

V

Venustus1

When looking for info by asking in a post, give it a few days or weeks to get replies. I have read quite a few reports about adding that spectrum and believe the consensus was positive.

OK 420circuit...
I need to chill is what you are sayin' and be patient.
:)
thanks.

420circuit

420circuit

No problem Ven, welcome to the farm. Beats the hell out of riu and the other forums, but there are always gonna be unpleasant people, just ignore those few and you will enjoy this.
5 29 2013 Week 8 NL

Top Bottom