Uvonair help

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

I have a uvonair that I have been running for about 6 months. I noticed today that it was off and the fuse was blown. I changed the fuse an flipped the switch and it blew right away. Anyone have this happen to them and got the fix for it??? The model is CD-1000-2

N

noone88

I'm having the same problem. Was about to send it in for repair.

homebrew420

homebrew420

If it's an electronic ballast its Dead. If mag ballast you can possibly bw repaired Good luck.

Peace

DO IT

DO IT

Where can I get the replacement??? Direct from them??? Damn thing runs at about 1400w.... I found that out the hard way yesterday :blackeye:

Billyboat

Billyboat

I switched to the big blue ozone generators as they last longer and don't draw much current.

DO IT

DO IT

Those work off of UV bulbs. IMO there's nothing like corona discharge. The same size 12' uvonair discharges 5800mg compared to 4000mg of the big blue.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Those work off of UV bulbs. IMO there's nothing like corona discharge. The same size 12' uvonair discharges 5800mg compared to 4000mg of the big blue.

I just never had good luck with the corona discharge units, I felt like the output degraded quickly.

My big blues run 24/7 and I replace blubs once a year, never had a problem with em.

DO IT

DO IT

What I do is take out the cells and was them every month. I was talking with some1 at uvonair and they said to put a micron filter on the blower. The only time my get turned off is for there monthly cleaning.

N

noone88

What I do is take out the cells and was them every month. I was talking with some1 at uvonair and they said to put a micron filter on the blower. The only time my get turned off is for there monthly cleaning.

Thanks, i'll give that a try. Mine is dirty as fuuuuuu

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
do u use your ozone for smell of for keeping your rooms clean and having less change of mold etc.

I ran the large 8 inch think uvoair corona discahrge for years. I would have all my intake and exhaust fans come off by timer once a day during the nite cycle and blast zone on a cycle stat. depending on the room size etc you have to figure out the amount of minutes to run it for or else the ozone will damage burn the leaves. When you find the rite on time they thing worked awsome.

My room smelt like a hospital everyday, just made my garden seem disinfected. never had pm when I ran it daily.

I also would use it to diinfect any grow room a finished between runs.

I would clean the room really well then blast that thing for like 6hrs plus.

seemed to help. mine got stolen I had it for years. I broke one once it was my fault and at least s years old sent it back they gave me the brand new one a comparable model but even better.

thats my take buying another soon

shawnskush

shawnskush

Whoa @Chemfather chiming in on a post. How you been Joe!

DO IT

DO IT

do u use your ozone for smell of for keeping your rooms clean and having less change of mold etc.

I ran the large 8 inch think uvoair corona discahrge for years. I would have all my intake and exhaust fans come off by timer once a day during the nite cycle and blast zone on a cycle stat. depending on the room size etc you have to figure out the amount of minutes to run it for or else the ozone will damage burn the leaves. When you find the rite on time they thing worked awsome.

My room smelt like a hospital everyday, just made my garden seem disinfected. never had pm when I ran it daily.

I also would use it to diinfect any grow room a finished between runs.

I would clean the room really well then blast that thing for like 6hrs plus.

seemed to help. mine got stolen I had it for years. I broke one once it was my fault and at least s years old sent it back they gave me the brand new one a comparable model but even better.

thats my take buying another soon

I run them outside the rooms for smell but I do move 1 in the room while it's empty for the same reason.

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
I ok hanging in there in north bay. got a bunch of stardawg about to flip. still working on beans and clothes biz will see have we met

shawnskush

shawnskush

Never met personally but have been following your work for years. Just glad to see your still around and kicking, feel like its been awhile. Stardawg is a personal fave of mine as well not surprised youre still running it. Good luck on the retail line brother!

Top Bottom