VA first time grower

• Thread starter Ms.Piffy91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

Truthfully it's much easier and probably faster just to start with new plants and probably trash those. They're gonna take a while to get the funky hormones out if you want to veg again and start over so you're looking at way more time invested in a strain you arent even sure what it is.
You probably can put it back in 18/6 light cycle and get it back but like I said, is it worth your time?
I dont think it is. Thank you so much straight to the point

Allegedly

Allegedly

Damn really🤦🏾ok what I do now is it not good light
Don't stress it's ok, shit happens and you got unknown clones from what sounds like an unknown source. Who knows if it was you, them, the genetics God or what lol. I don't know what light you have, looks like the seedling light hlg puts out. But I'm sure it's more than adequate for the size plants you had. I might say you put them in too large of a pot this early but that wouldn't have made them throw out pistils like that

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

Don't stress it's ok, shit happens and you got unknown clones from what sounds like an unknown source. Who knows if it was you, them, the genetics God or what lol. I don't know what light you have, looks like the seedling light hlg puts out. But I'm sure it's more than adequate for the size plants you had. I might say you put them in too large of a pot this early but that wouldn't have made them throw out pistils like that
I guess im starting over, Thanks

kevinn

kevinn

Light is OK for vegging. Don't give up. Personally, I start them off in smaller pots and then up pot (2-3 times) as they grow. This lets you fully water and feed them every 2-3 days without soaking them. I finish up in 5 gal pots.

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

Light is OK for vegging. Don't give up. Personally, I start them off in smaller pots and then up pot (2-3 times) as they grow. This lets you fully water and feed them every 2-3 days without soaking them. I finish up in 5 gal pots.
Ok thanks for the pointers for future grows. Im going to start my own from seed

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

Was the light schedule 18/6? What was it in soil when you got it? What type? was it rooted? What was your water schedule? those are the questions you need to answer
You have to go back to the top of responses I said everything I did and knew about the plants

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

Was the light schedule 18/6? What was it in soil when you got it? What type? was it rooted? What was your water schedule? those are the questions you need to answer
It's indoors we had the plants since August 9th. We had the 1000w light since the 16th along with the 5 gallon cloth pots and soil coast of Maine we transplanted them the same day and started using the light. we got the grow tent on the 23rd, its a 24×24×48. Yesterday we got pH meter and up and down, Fish Sh!t the vent and all and Technadflora: Recipe for success starter kit. But we only used out the box was root 66 and we also used Fish Sh!t and made sure to check pH and it was 6.26 i watered them twice since 5pm yesterday because I won't sure if I was over watering them so I didn't water them that much to start.

Allegedly

Allegedly

And see i was thinking the same thing as well
I suppose I should say also because you're new to it and I learned the lesson the hard way. Genetics matter so much. It doesn't matter how dialed in your grow is and how perfect everything goes, if the genetics aren't on point the final product won't be either. If you know your getting seeds from a good source, you'll be able to avoid some headaches.

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

I suppose I should say also because you're new to it and I learned the lesson the hard way. Genetics matter so much. It doesn't matter how dialed in your grow is and how perfect everything goes, if the genetics aren't on point the final product won't be either. If you know your getting seeds from a good source, you'll be able to avoid some headaches.
Ok bet now I gotta find seeds in VA

Allegedly

Allegedly

I buy from seedsherenow and i think i normally get them in 5-6 days, if that helps. I used to use seedsman, but I think I stopped when flu started messing with shipping from over seas. anyway goodluck on the quest and dont give up! you got this!

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

I buy from seedsherenow and i think i normally get them in 5-6 days, if that helps. I used to use seedsman, but I think I stopped when flu started messing with shipping from over seas. anyway goodluck on the quest and dont give up! you got this!
Ok thank you so much I will try that place. Appreciate all the help

2Bad

2Bad

It's indoors we had the plants since August 9th. We had the 1000w light since the 16th along with the 5 gallon cloth pots and soil coast of Maine we transplanted them the same day and started using the light. we got the grow tent on the 23rd, its a 24×24×48. Yesterday we got pH meter and up and down, Fish Sh!t the vent and all and Technadflora: Recipe for success starter kit. But we only used out the box was root 66 and we also used Fish Sh!t and made sure to check pH and it was 6.26 i watered them twice since 5pm yesterday because I won't sure if I was over watering them so I didn't water them that much to start.
I'm sorry I don't know how to say this without coming off as rude but to be honest none of that info answers any of those questions it sounds more like a bunch of purchases

Ms.Piffy91

Ms.Piffy91

I'm sorry I don't know how to say this without coming off as rude but to be honest none of that info answers any of those questions it sounds more like a bunch of purchases
I understand that too

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

I hear they're selling them in hydro stores and hemp shops nowadays. I mean, even marijuana seeds are technically hemp since they are <0.3% THC and thus only require a hemp license to sell. That would probably apply to clones too. Look around to see what you can find.

Top Bottom