vac ovens

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Across ovens are getting all the love online right now, anybody have expierence with any other brands?

Also was wondering about sizing. I only blast every 2 months or so, but when I do its a pretty fair amount. Is it worth it to get one that's bigger than 0.9 cubic ft?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Across ovens are getting all the love online right now, anybody have expierence with any other brands?

Also was wondering about sizing. I only blast every 2 months or so, but when I do its a pretty fair amount. Is it worth it to get one that's bigger than 0.9 cubic ft?
Go big brother!!!! That shit takes time so unless you want to spend a week purging a hp I'd opt for the bigger one. Be aware the Feds are tracking across international packages so be extra safe! Happy dabs bro, happy dabs'

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Go big brother!!!! That shit takes time so unless you want to spend a week purging a hp I'd opt for the bigger one. Be aware the Feds are tracking across international packages so be extra safe! Happy dabs bro, happy dabs'
Can I ask why you say the feds are tracking their packages? I know why they would I just haven't herd that before

Dbd143

Dbd143

bc its an easy way for them to find out where concentrates are being made. Those vacs arent bought often and if youre in a medicinial/recreational state the odds are they know what you will use it for. i stick with my vac pump on the griddle

Myco

Myco

I've been really wanting to get a vac oven... the only reason I haven't is because I can't decide between the .9 or the 1.9 cubic foot model.

It's about $1k difference :/

@Dbd143 it's easy to say and assume 'because it's an easy way to find out where concentrates are being made'... I think what @mastacheeser was asking is how this information came to be.

Which... @sanvanalona - you've got my attention too sir. I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a vac oven, so I'm quite curious about this...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've been really wanting to get a vac oven... the only reason I haven't is because I can't decide between the .9 or the 1.9 cubic foot model.

It's about $1k difference :/

@Dbd143 it's easy to say and assume 'because it's an easy way to find out where concentrates are being made'... I think what @mastacheeser was asking is how this information came to be.

Which... @sanvanalona - you've got my attention too sir. I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a vac oven, so I'm quite curious about this...
Amazon has em, if your that worried about it, its a Lil more low key

Myco

Myco

Yeah @mastacheeser that's where I'd likely buy it from regardless... but with a statement like that about the feds monitoring, I can't help but wonder how that came about.

And let's say the feds really are monitoring, I don't think Amazon would make a difference... as the product is still sent via Across International.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah the Feds watching an ebay sellers outgoing packages is laughable at best.. On ebay they sold over 68 of the .9 or 1.9 C. Feet.

And thats just 1 seller who sells them... theres plenty more.

Sounds like paranoid fantasys... Caught a post on another forum a guy just got his oven a cpl weeks ago... No news on anyone busting down his door demanding to see his lab or anything...

Vac ovens are not illegal.. not are there sole purpose in life to degass your bho... There industrial ovens with industrial practices ..

That would be like the Feds sitting on every seller who posts Pressure cookers and tracking the shipments and then sitting on the target who got the cooker in hopes there gonna do something stupid...

I just don't see it.. Maybe im a realist... but it just don't strike me as something on there list of shit to care about..

DEA is a rouge agency tho I won't say its not possible.. but its un-realistic for sure...

I googled last night for a good hour trying to find a source that claims ( Across International ) Is under any sorta of watch by the feds or anyone else..

they move alot of product thru ebay thats for sure..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ok so what I know is a group out of la purchased two to the same place and were raided last month in great federal fashion. The only concern was the processing of bho. Now I have not sen a discovery as the Feds have not finished indicting yet, but a kid that was involved claims that's the way they got to him. Could be wrong but he claims there is a state task force working in conjunction with Feds and this makes sense when you look at the severity of the law in Cali. Really what I'm saying is unless you live in co be very cautious and practice the utmost discretion when ordering.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im in socal and ive never heard anything about this or really about anything BHO related except for the occasional dumbass blowing himself up,if anything DEA has been quiet lately.Sound like this kid was really drawing attention for other reasons and when they came for him the LAB equipment was just fuel on the fire.DEA did show up at one of my kids buddies places with sheriffs(his ex ratted him,lol)and they had like 60 plants and almost 100 clones and they did not take one thing which surprised the shit out of me,he did have med cards for everyone in the house but they were still over but they seemed disinterested. The real battle here now seems to be between cities and counties vs. growers but its always open season on dumbasses anywhere you go.Sanvanas right though,exercise caution and discretion in everything you do and anywhere you are.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Thanks fish, was about to put him on blast but I'm not so nice about it

Every govt agency has just gone through years of cut backs. They've got better stuff to do. Bad luck or dumb homies are way more likely to get you in trouble

Still curious about other brands beside across

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks fish, was about to put him on blast but I'm not so nice about it

Every govt agency has just gone through years of cut backs. They've got better stuff to do. Bad luck or dumb homies are way more likely to get you in trouble

Still curious about other brands beside across
I agree things have chilled out but this is what these cats seriously think got them in trouble. But I concede that I did not exactly know there operation so a million things could of brought on these problems , nevertheless the morale is just to be safe, there are still people's job to enforce drug laws.

I am curious about other brands too, have to imagine a cheaper option exists.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Just put my Across oven together for 1550 shipped in 1 week. Love the thing its WAY better than a pot even heat and all the shit comes out gold. And you can purge quite a bit. The pots good for lil muffins, storage, and other weird stuff. They are really solid so far. Honestly I dont know why I got a pot in the first place. My homie has a "lindberg" thats pretty cool the heating elements are really old school and dont work well. Same guy has a Memmert That works alright and also two AI's that he uses full time. He sasy across allday
IMG 1264

Last edited:
pugliese63

pugliese63

Recently found this company out of Oregon and have been giving them consideration. They're a lot more expensive but their equipment seems to be high quality and geared towards making concentrates.

Their vacuum pump is equally pricey but supposed to be the correct type for doing BHO.

http://www.cascadetek.com/

Would be interested to hear if anyone has any experience with them.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Recently found this company out of Oregon and have been giving them consideration. They're a lot more expensive but their equipment seems to be high quality and geared towards making concentrates.

Their vacuum pump is equally pricey but supposed to be the correct type for doing BHO.

It's the same thing as a crosses ovens my man. When you pick this oven up you can feel the quality. I'm just saying bang for your buck with making concentrates is across. We looked into getting them but they were too much and didn't offer anything different. Across is geared for making concentrates, and won two high times awards at the last two htccs so buying another brand is a waste of money IMO

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I think the price per cubic ft on the cascades is actually cheaper, and they are capable of evenly heating more trays than the a.i. ovens.

But they don't make small ovens like a.i. does

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I think the price per cubic ft on the cascades is actually cheaper, and they are capable of evenly heating more trays than the a.i. ovens.

Valid. I bought mine for personal batches... I think your right but I don't have that much room lol

rawman

rawman

Have a 1.7 here just waiting to start using it

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Just was reading their max temp is 300 F and to burn off the oil that you mold steel with you need to heat up the oven to 400 F for 30+ minutes. So you might have a weird taste from the cascadetek.

Maybe Im wrong any Input?

Top Bottom