vacuuming spidermites off plants

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

how often do you guys clean out the whole room top to bottom. i do it every week or 2 depending. what do you guys use to clean the walls and shit

D

Dubwobble

Floramite SC - Spider Mite Control - 8 oz

Use this, it works (period)....

Floramite SC - Spider Mite Control - 8 oz
[8ozFloramit]
$204.00

Click to enlarge
Floramite is a selective miticide that provides outstanding control of a variety of mite pests on roses and other ornamental plants. Floramite provides quick knockdown generally occuring within 3 days of application and long residual control of more than 21 days. The new chemistry of Floramite is effective on a variety of species and life stages of mites. Unlike avid Floramite has more residual effect, and does not require multiple treatments in succession - it should not be used more than once per month. Floramite should be mixed at 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons per gallon (1 oz bottle makes 24 gallons).

:bubblez:

Do a search on Google, you'ff find it. It is not legal in CA., you will have to drive to Oregon or find a store tat will send to you.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
how often do you guys clean out the whole room top to bottom. i do it every week or 2 depending. what do you guys use to clean the walls and shit

I use bleach water. I clean my rooms regularly...that's the key to not getting mites....and keeping people out of your grow rooms.

S

sunsimulator

Hey YA'll i want to show some plants after being sprayed with a 3:1 ratio of alcohol ,, i used 70% iso ,, I understand some fugger making statements about putting alcohol on their plants seems like thats a crazy thing to do ,, I also understand we don't all know chemistry ,, Neither do i ,, i try to learn as much as i can ,, But i tell ya this will not harm plants and is the safest way to remove spider mites ,, ( which is a Spider not a Mite ) .
and will kill any bugs in the room ,, any type of mold, fungus ,, mildew ,, it really will .
Other thing is bleach ,, bleach is good ,, you do not need anything above 200 ppm bleach ,, 50 to 200 ppm bleach solution will kill anything BUT , ONE bad thing about bleach ,, WHEN IT DRIES IT CAN LEAVE A RESIDUE THAT MOLD LOVES TO GROW ON!
It really will . Alcohol again would be a better choice ,, another thing that is easy to use simple and cheap would be to use a salt solution ,Salty water sprayed to clean walls with is good ,, when dries leaves a salt residue which no bacteria will grow on!

OK enough blabber . Here are the plants these have been sprayed a few times already and nothing is wrong with these plants . Im just trying to show ppl other way to combat problems such as bugs ,, bacteria , and fungus .
DSCF1331.JPG
DSCF1332.JPG
DSCF1348.JPG

S

seamus

Hiya Sunsimultor,i'm glad you took the trouble to show and tell folk about the alcohol method of attacking the Borg,unfortunatly i've got them and having used neem on them all(seperated the worst one). I've got some predators ordered yesday but it's proper pissing me off watching it go tits up after scrubbing everything inbetween grows,i reckon they hitched a lift in on or in my home made compost TEA! If my bugs come pronto all might be saved,trouble is they quoted 3-5 days,the difference between life and DEATH- sorry about that,i went all ER,its the Borg i tell ya!Greenest of vibes to all

L

Lost

There is someone on this site that just opens a co2 bottle in the room and walks away...lol When you have got to kill ever last borg in your grow room, thats will work!. I think he said he did it twice a few days apart to kill the eggs that hatch later.. Fuggin dangerous tho..

bud good

bud good

i know how you feel man one day i thought about taking a torch to the soil tops ... didnt do it tho ahhahaha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
methyl vs. ethyl

that alcohol sounds great, if my plants were in bud i'd use the alcohol spray, but i'd use everclear or an alcohol made for human consumption. 30+ years ago a good buddy of mine would stretch his hash oil by adding some iso alcohol and it was great oil but smoking the iso made me ill. regular alcohol(methanol) is much more expensive but 6-7 weeks into flower you'll be consuming it pretty soon. what do you think sunsimulator?

mal

D

Dubwobble

Nice tip on the alcohol... I wonder if it works on all bugs ???

S

scooby

i had bad spidermite on my last grow and used a hotbox international sulpher vaporisation
(google it)thay was all dead in 2 days and never been back. plus it is safe to use in veg or flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom