Valley Ghash Og

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well if ya know me ya know valley ghash is my favorite strain that I've ever grown from seed. I have a few valley ghash crosses that I made flowering now and they look promising! but the next strain from seed to hit the flower room will be Mota's valley ghash og. I can't wait to see what I find this time right now I just have some youngins but as they grow I'll throw some pics up.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Valley ghash x yeti bx2. Just to have some pics. I made this cross and she is frosting up nice not to mention she's loaded with buds. Aprox. Day 28 Valley ghash is the hash plant of our generation!

Barney

Barney

Any updates on this thread, are they still going? And could you or mota please tell me the difference between valley gash and valley gash og? Aren't they essentially the same strain (88 G13/Hashplant x (SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2). I'm guessing it's just a simple case of re-branding, could be wrong though.

That snowday looks really nice btw, some frosty shizzz...

Motarebel

Motarebel

Any updates on this thread, are they still going? And could you or mota please tell me the difference between valley gash and valley gash og? Aren't they essentially the same strain (88 G13/Hashplant x (SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2). I'm guessing it's just a simple case of re-branding, could be wrong though.

You are right, the sfv tends to dominate . We give descriptions and peeps won't read past the name. Won't smoke valley ghash because there's no OG in it! LoL Once you tell em then suddenly it's fire! LoL It is marketing but there is OG in it, unlike others I see.

Barney

Barney

Thanks for chiming in mota, it's much appreciated!

I've got a pack of these and a few of your others that I'm super stoked about running. My grow area is pretty full at the moment, but soon as I can free up some space they'll be getting popped for sure. I'll do my best to post up some pics for you or anyone else who maybe interested in seeing.

Lol, I hear ya man, way too many people focus solely on the strain "names" themselves, rather then the actual genetics. Those are the ones who will miss out on a whole lot of dank... Oh well, I guess it leaves more of the good stuff for us guys lol.

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for the interest. I'll be popping more valley ghash og beans soon. I have been looking at some clones but I'm singling a couple out so I can crack more beans. I hate the number game!

Barney

Barney

Ahhh, the numbers game... Something I'm all too familiar with lol. Good luck with selecting your keepers, and sprouting new beans is always fun! Lookin forward to any updates you care to share with us. Got my popcorn and a nice comfy chair waiting.

S

stickyballs

I love me some valley ghash. Had a great seed run in the past and the smells just pop after a cure. Potent and eye watering for me. Folks love it

Latest posts

Top Bottom