van de zwann house and garden

• Thread starter growgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growgrow

What do you guys think of the coco line..... but using for Soil /rock wool?

L

Lost

Why not use the Coco (aquaflakes) for coco and the soil for soil?

G

growgrow

A close friend of mine uses the coco for soil and swears by it.... he always has fire, but my research came up with the same conclusion you did.... im using coco A&B.... mulit zen.... drip... root excelerator..... and bud xl... let me know your thoughts on these products....or the whole house and garden line.... thanks...

GROW

captiankush

captiankush

I use the root excelurator and its the cats ass. Explosive root development and the plants seem to take the nutes up easier, ie, no nute burn even at higher than suggested doses.

Am using biobizz for nutes and the girls are happy.

CK

P9160002
og dmc

og dmc

im using the aqua flakes in the water farms now. The growth is really fast and healthy. I also like how you can follow the recommended dosages with out frying your plants. Plants are looking good CK.

captiankush

captiankush

im using the aqua flakes in the water farms now. The growth is really fast and healthy. I also like how you can follow the recommended dosages with out frying your plants. Plants are looking good CK.

I used waterfarms on my previous run, gotta love em!

I had tried to add the roots excelurator in my DWC buckets but that ended horribly in brown slime and having to abort the grow. I know it wasnt JUST the H & G that caused it because I added some organic additives at the same time but never the less, lesson learned.

Appreciate the positive opinion of my girls. ;)

CK

G

growgrow

Those girls look good.... When I posted this I had just purchased the entire h&G line w/ coco A & B because all of my plants were dying (first real grow)..... Now that its been about a week the girls look GREAT... very firm leaves and Tremendously green... I cant complain 1 big about them.... Thanks for your imput guys... I also love the fact that H&G gives you a feeding schedule that you can customise by the gallon.... they kind of give a dummy proof system so far.... makes me feel like a have a green thumb ahha... Thanx for you help guys....

Grow

J

Johnnyblaze2010

H & g

House and garden is probably one of the best company out there regarding plant nutrition. The owner was the head scientist from Canna. Glad to hear your grows going good.

Top Bottom