vancouver cup

• Thread starter gulf island
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gulf island

any other breeders entering in the cup dana larsen is putting on in vancouver..me and my breeding partners are thinking about entering.weve only ever entered a cup once..thinking about entering some crazy potent pollcat..this shit is extreamly strong and tasty..

C

catalyst

thinking about entering some crazy potent pollcat..this shit is extreamly strong and tasty..

whats the make up of that? My brother bred a strain called catalyst aka the cat...super potent, clone only originating out of the pnw....

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Isn't polecat an old school skunk selection? Clone only or does a seedline still exist? Interesting.

C

catalyst

Isn't polecat an old school skunk selection? Clone only or does a seedline still exist? Interesting.

catalyst make up is (malawi x skunk1) x bag seed male from honeydew humbolt region...clone only though

G

gulf island

pollcat is a skunk variety from lasquti island..it was brought to lasquti by a french man that is no longer alive he brought the seeds with him in the 80s from ontario.he gifted my breeding partner with seed a year before he passed,he gave the seeds to a few people,but the pheno that is floating around bc was starting to get warn out so 5 years ago we started back crossing it to the seeds the french man gave us,the pheno we choose was almost the same as the original pc but even more dank,

B

bigbag

u know sagarmatha used 2 have a polecat seedline.theres was some sort of early super skunk.u may want 2 consider changin the name 2 avoid confusion,or not.
dont have the where with all 2 enter @ the moment but i'd love 2 be a astute judge!
well maybe not...$890 is a little steep 4 me albeit well worth it.id have 2 swing my hammer 4 over a week 2 earn that kinda scrilla!

G

gulf island

u know sagarmatha used 2 have a polecat seedline.theres was some sort of early super skunk.u may want 2 consider changin the name 2 avoid confusion,or not.
dont have the where with all 2 enter @ the moment but i'd love 2 be a astute judge!
well maybe not...$890 is a little steep 4 me albeit well worth it.id have 2 swing my hammer 4 over a week 2 earn that kinda scrilla!

ya i hear ya but i keep the name because thats what the frenchman named it and he was well respected he named it pollcat because in french supposibly it means skunk....

B

bigbag

its in july....and u need a 1/2 lb 2 enter.the cup is over 4 days culminating in a cruise around vancouvers waterways and a bubble hash smorgasbord!i gotta pawn off some sh!t 2 get a pass,lol

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

dam that sounds like a blast. i would love to be a judge. but the cup takes the same time as Rothbury this year, and i already bought my ticket.
the games sound like a lot of fun too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom