Vancouver seed bank , afganhi germinating seeds

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hello all I just got my beans from vsb and i ordered the afganhi from jordan of the islands , i was wondering what is the best way to sprout them , i have always delt with clones , is there a way to sprout them so they come up more female ? i would prefer to sprout them in soil or coir , i dont like to sprout in watter or on paper towel , i never had much luck .. let me know what you think thanks

G

Greengiant

hello all I just got my beans from vsb and i ordered the afganhi from jordan of the islands , i was wondering what is the best way to sprout them , i have always delt with clones , is there a way to sprout them so they come up more female ? i would prefer to sprout them in soil or coir , i dont like to sprout in watter or on paper towel , i never had much luck .. let me know what you think thanks

Just plant in cup of dirt and put under light.but lemme tell u I'll never buy seeds again. I've never had success from seeds. The strains I've bought have never been true in any shape way or form. I stick to reliable clone suppliers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom