Vancouver Trainwreck

• Thread starter SMAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMAN

Hey just wondering how many people from the vancouver area have tried Trainwreck or rockstar that was really really killer? And if its still floating around Thanks!

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I know that both Rockstar and Trainwreck are floating around Vancouver currently, but I wish I could tell you where to get it. I do know that the Vancouver Dispensary Society has both strains. If you can contact someone there, maybe they can help. Worth a shot.

S

SMAN

thanks for the reply! Ive found that the weed on the streets is alot better than in any dispensary in vancouver. The trainwreck from the dispensary is not half as good as ive had before from a personal supplier, i guess i gotta keep looking

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

really?
I've found the weed I've bought from that dispensary is amazing... but I guess I've never really explored the market there. good luck!

S

SMAN

oh man! if you thought that weed was good, the street stuff blows it out of the water. Right now i have some bubba that would obliterate anything from the dispensary, to really know what vancouver weed is about you need to try surrey and vancouver weed from dealers. IMO

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I lived in Vancouver for a bit but didn't get to try much but everything I had was dealer weed, and top notch. I'm pretty sure one time I had good purple kush, but that was when my bud knowledge was limited. I lived in Yarrow (between Abbotsford and Chilliwack) for a few years and had some killer stuff there though.
But anyways, I had some OG Kush from the Vancouver Medical Dispensary and it was amazing, insane good! Same with their jack herer. and their bubblehash. You should post a review of the Bubba so I can see what you mean.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

And the other reason I buy from the clubs is because I know that I am getting organic weed that burns to a white ash. Almost everything is chemy hydro these days and I find when I smoke non-organic weed I get headaches. I love knowing I am getting very clean weed, and the exact strain I want guaranteed. And the stuff that is hydro from the VDS is always flushed well and burns down light gray/white. Organic = better smell/taste
Maybe things are different in BC but in Ontario, that option is not available outside dispensaries.

S

SMAN

i think i might just have to put up a review of the bubba. But here everything i get from dealers burns super white,i think even whiter than the dispensary

A

anonymouse

Trainwreck from van dispensary sucked ... waste of $$$ to be honest, I was expecting better...

Rockstar is great at first, but will put you to ZzzZZzZ if thats what you seek

2tall

2tall

I liked the trainwreck 3.
It smelled like liverwurst or rotting meat.
Haven't seen it since 2004 though.

K

KushMonster

I liked the trainwreck 3.
It smelled like liverwurst or rotting meat.
Haven't seen it since 2004 though.

How does that compare to like, say indoor Blue Dream? I'm still trying find a sativa dominant strain that works for me.

SEED WHORE

SEED WHORE

the trainwreck out in the fraservalley is a great high yealing strain...with outstanding bag appeal..

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey! I tried Rockstar bud back in Vancouver. It is a great smoke, really stoney

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thanks for the reply! Ive found that the weed on the streets is alot better than in any dispensary in vancouver. The trainwreck from the dispensary is not half as good as ive had before from a personal supplier, i guess i gotta keep looking

Some of the best weed I ever smoked I bought on the streets on Vancouver outside of a coffee shop. Blunt Bros?

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I just got the rockstar clone from out west here are some buds that my buddy grew of it from this clone...it's super strong smoke with a kushy taste and smell and a very stoney high!

alot of ppl around here love it so much personally not one of my favs!

Afghi420

Afghi420

And the other reason I buy from the clubs is because I know that I am getting organic weed that burns to a white ash. Almost everything is chemy hydro these days and I find when I smoke non-organic weed I get headaches. I love knowing I am getting very clean weed, and the exact strain I want guaranteed. And the stuff that is hydro from the VDS is always flushed well and burns down light gray/white. Organic = better smell/taste
Maybe things are different in BC but in Ontario, that option is not available outside dispensaries.

So you have smoked a lot of the dispensary weeds have you? I figure anyone who has smoked lots of good weed from the dispensaries would have some good knoweldge on super good strains. I live in the maritimes and over a decade ago there was an afghi strain floating around here, this stuff was very leafy, no crystal or red hairs, yet it had the best smell i have ever smelled, it was so strong that just a tiny bud in a ziplock bag tucked away in a drawer would smell the house up.. The high was a 4-5 hour couchlock, and honestly in my almost 20 years of smoking i have never had another strain that was near this potent, or had the kind of lasting power the afghi had. the second best i had was a true skunk strain that actually had the killer roadkill skunk smell and taste, it also had a fairly heavy couchlock. Im currently on a search to find one of these 2 strains, or something very similar. First off, im dying to find a strain that has that long lasting couchlock high, and second, i loved the afghi smell and would prefer some kind of funky afghi or roadkill skunk kind of smell, im not really into fruity, pine or citrus smells, although they are nice im just really into the rich, musty dank smells.. Actually i have had 3 seperate people tell me that black domina is the strain im after, i actually have a few going now so will find out in the near future.. Anyway, i would really appreciate some help in finding that strain that is above and beyond all the rest. I have had lots of the popular strains like white widow's, ak47, peak 19, early pearl, hollands hope, chronic and tons of other really nice strains, but none of them really have the strong high im looking for, and i didnt find any of these strains could touch the afghi.. So if you could help i would appreciate it :)

btw have you ever tried the Pandora? i saw in a mag i was reading how Rick West in Niagara was growing the Pandora. Just curious as i have about 6 Pandora's going right now, along with 5 snowstorm, 1 auto ak and 1 critical jack.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Hey!

Sorry it took so long to respond.
Ok, so here is the list of strain I have compiled for you. Some are skunky/musty while others are couchlockers, and some are both. Before you buy any seeds you should do some research on them first but here are some strains that I personally think would suit you best:

Cali Connection:
Alien Bubba
Pre-98 Bubba

Jordan of the Islands:
Chemo

Mr. Nice Seeds:
Devil
Medicine Man
Shark Shock

Sannies Seeds:
Herijuana ibl
KO Kush

Tom Hill Seeds:
Deep Chunk

Sensi Seeds:
Hindu Kush
Black Domina
Shiva Shanti (not a strong high apparently)
Maple Leaf Indica
Afghani #1
Northern Lights
Mr. Nice - G-13 x Hash Plant
Hash Plant
Afghan Kush

DNA Genetics:
X18 Pure Pakistani
LA Confidential

Ace Seeds:
Pakistan Chitral Kush
Mazar-I-Sharif

If anyone else can chime in, I'm sure there are many more.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Cali Connection has more couchlockers that I didn't mention there. Just go through them one by one and see what you like. Some will be very skunky, as well some with be citrousy and piney.

I also forgot to mention Paradise Seeds: Sensi Star

Afghi420

Afghi420

Cali Connection has more couchlockers that I didn't mention there. Just go through them one by one and see what you like. Some will be very skunky, as well some with be citrousy and piney.

I also forgot to mention Paradise Seeds: Sensi Star

Cool, thanks for the suggestions. A few of them i already have been eyeing for awhile. Deep Chunk is one, i can tell just by the picture of that plant that it is something special. LA Confidential i already have in seed form, i was just reading about it on the Attitude website, it sounds like it has the smell im looking for and a nice high. I have been told the Alien strains are all pretty special as well.. I have had some rather nice looking and smelling kush strains, and i know everyone seems to love kush, maybe it was just the strains i tried but they didnt impress me all that much, sure they were nice, but basically when i smoke a joint i prefer to get as high as possible, and it is the couchlock high that i prefer definitely. I think a lot of the hash plants have that couchlock kind of high, i have smoked a couple different hashplants before and they were nice. Actually there is a California Hashplant in a skunk magazine i have that sounds really nice.. The old afghi strain i had was so much more potent then basically every other strain i have ever smoked, the smoke was so thick and heavy, it was a good expectant for the lungs. Have you tried the black domina? That is one strain i have going now and put a lot of hope in being a keeper strain.. i was told alien crash helmet was a heavy couchlocker as well.. Although it seems some people kind of jump on these bandwagons and just love all strains of a certain type or breeder or whatever.. Me, im looking for that strain that is noticeably better then everything else...

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Black domina can be pretty nice indeed. I have had some amazingly strong domina before, but I still think there are stronger. But ya, if you get the right pheno, it is probably exactly what you want.

Top Bottom