Vanilla Frosting best harvest advice?

• Thread starter Bill98
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bill98

Vanilla frosting outdoor grow. This is my first outdoor grow. I just can’t make a 100% sure decision to chop it down or leave it a little bit longer. Trichomes are about 50% cloudy on most buds, some buds having more cloudy than clear. Most buds still have some white stigmas. Some buds have caterpillar damage, I’ve applied BT twice, last night being the most recent. Do any of these buds looks to be in the harvest window? Should I pick the buds that are the most mature and let the others keep growing? I’ve attached some pictures of the easiest to look at buds, thanks.

Vanilla frosting best harvest advice
Vanilla frosting best harvest advice 2
Vanilla frosting best harvest advice 3
Vanilla frosting best harvest advice 4
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
2-3 weeks at least IMO. They’re fattening up right now and this is when it’s hard for most of us not to want to chop at this point. If you have the ability regarding weather, humidity, rain then I say ride it out as long as you can. Wait for those white pistils to start receding in and changing colors. Take a look at top and bottom bud sites and not leaves. You’ll thank yourself later.

2Bad

2Bad

Probably best someone with outdoor/caterpillar damage chimes in here .. I like to think this though. Depends on tolerance. If your a light weight it doesn't matter any weed gets you high but if you have a tolerance you have a choice between a racy high or a couch lock.

J

Jojo420

Harvest immediately. Any more time and the caterpillars will mold the whole thing. Be sure to check the buds for cat damage and cut it out Pronto to prevent further damage.
The idea of taking the most mature buds and leaving the rest to mature is also a viable option.
Good luck :)

Top Bottom