Vanilla Kush soil grow

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

This strain intrigued me with its short stature and unique flavors. Theres ten femenized plants. Lighting is a 600 watt led panel. These were vegged under led and t5 for about a month. Ive cloned the 5 with the tightest nodes, and out of those whichever has the most desirable traits (short, fast, big yield is what im looking for), its clone will become the mother.

They have been vegged with Fox Farms Grow Big, Canna Rhizotonic,and Botanicare Liquid Karma . They will be bloomed with Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, Canna Boost, Botanicare Liquid Karma.

The room stays between 79 and 83 degrees, 50-60% humidity.

Vanilla kush soil grow

Vanilla kush soil grow 2

(edit) Forgot to mention, today is their first day of flowering.

B

bigkuz68

the flowering stretch has happened and now slowed. 2 plants i moved outside. the remaining 8 were spread out a bit and 200 more watts added.

DSC01297

DSC01299

DSC01300

Sherwood

Sherwood

Very nice, I'm gonna grow this stuff too, should be tastey.

S

supasticky

Nice bro. Vanilla Kush? sounds dank bro. I've seen some stuff called Caramel Kush which was amazing. Good luck bro I'll be watchin.

-Supa

C

cheech

wow 600 watt led. have you flowered plants out with it before? what do you anticipate your yield to be? that 79 83 degrees is without ventilation or air cooling?

B

bigkuz68

yeah its rated at 600 watts, runs at about 450 watts. and i added two procyon 100s so i could space out the area. i run 1 4inch exhaust and 1 4 inch intake. the only grow done with it so far was the second half of flowering it took over for a 1k hps.

L

letmeout

I just started some of these seeds,i will stick around and see how they turn out.

K

Kieserblade

interesting shape? Did you lollypop the one in picture #3 (above)?

Top Bottom