Vanilla Mastercard?

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

hey @Capulator , im from canada, lol...have not tried your stuff yet but hear great things so i figure order in bulk before price goes up 25%, lol...tried the promo code...GREAT amazing savings.

so if i buy vanilla mastercard, can i use that through your site?
biggest prepaid card i can buy is 200, but order is 245....how would i be able to order this, 2 separate orders?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I have no idea what vanilla mastercard is, but I can tell you I would prefer chocolate mastercard if given a choice between the two.

LOL

its a prepaid mastercard...but ya i prefer chocolate too

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You could definitely try it out. I do not know if it would work or not though.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

hmmm...thats a small issue i guess...dont feel like buying a prepaid gift card and then getting stuck with it...then ill just play poker and gamble it away online lol...

the issue is some sites dont accept prepaid credit cards, where most do...its how i order seeds when i do from the attitude seed bank...i dont personally own a credit card(i like to live debt free, lol) so when i purhase things online i like to use a gift card.

is there a way you can find you if your site accepts gift cards?i see you accept mastercard, i just dont wanna get stuck loosing another 200$ at poker again(been on a crazy loosing streak, need a break, lol)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How about getting a prepaid Amex? His site accepted my Amex just fine. :)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
How about setting up a Paypal account then Cap can just send you a PayPal invoice...;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

hey @Capulator , im from canada, lol...have not tried your stuff yet but hear great things so i figure order in bulk before price goes up 25%, lol...tried the promo code...GREAT amazing savings.

so if i buy vanilla mastercard, can i use that through your site?
biggest prepaid card i can buy is 200, but order is 245....how would i be able to order this, 2 separate orders?
I buy plane tickets wth those cards so I'm sure you can buy some spores

FiveAM

FiveAM

I thought only certain prepaid cards could be used online, I would check the fine print before purchasing just any ole card.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I buy plane tickets wth those cards so I'm sure you can buy some spores

yes i play poker with them, but some sites dont allow them....like for instance if a site absolutely demands that the card holders name appear on the card....then vanilla gift cards dont work...

as for poker, vanilla mastercard works...but the equivilant visa does not...this is what i mean when i was wondering if it would work on caps site.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I used a pre payed visa on caps site with not a problem. Worked just fine.

grayarea

grayarea

i remember using those things lol . Walmart card was the best one i found with the biggest spending limit .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Am I weird that I just used *my* Amex to buy Cap's bennies...? He has all my information! Yet, I trust him. Besides, I used American Express, aka Keeps Your Ass Covered. KYAC.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Am I weird that I just used *my* Amex to buy Cap's bennies...? He has all my information! Yet, I trust him. Besides, I used American Express, aka Keeps Your Ass Covered. KYAC.

If you use a CC then your info will be stored on authorize.net (impossible to see unless authorize.net gets hacked and they are pretty high fuckin security) none of the info is saved on the site unless you choose it to be. Also, I have the same web security that the banks use. It's a little more money through the server, but it's worth it I think.

Remember you can always pay cash or money order as well if security is ever a concern for you. As far as I am concerned the ogbiowar packs are for edible crops only. Says it right there on the bag.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yeah i use a prepaid, not for security reasons....but for my own debt control, lol...i cant go in debt with a prepaid, lol

but thx for the info guys, will order this week

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well i just used a vanilla mastercard and it seemed to work fine.....the company cap uses for the credit card purchases is good, they just want money, regardless what form its in, lol...i hate when they refuse you cuz of whatever BS....

well cant wait to try these i only got the nute/root packs....didnt see much of a use for the foliar pack

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
ok well i just used a vanilla mastercard and it seemed to work fine.....the company cap uses for the credit card purchases is good, they just want money, regardless what form its in, lol...i hate when they refuse you cuz of whatever BS....

well cant wait to try these i only got the nute/root packs....didnt see much of a use for the foliar pack

Yeah authorize.net definitely wants money. My money. They are great though as far as a merchant account. Better than paypal that's for damn sure. I hate ebay and paypal.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

nice just got my packs today....question though, i was out all day, the mailman just put these in the box outside....they have been sitting in the box in -5 celcius for about 7 hours....whats the chance/odds that these are no more good/or still good? i was under the assumption that if frozen the bennies were no more good? atleast thats what my hydro shop told me there reason for not carrying the myco promix...

idk...my packs feel like theyre filled with slush they are so frozen lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom