Just got one of these new bad ass toys for vaporizing or smoking

Super great tool!

One hand is all thats needed to use

More info to come

Vape or smoke
Vape or smoke 2
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I've had quite a few vapes in my lifetime. Broke down and finally got a volcano. That shit fucks me up. With that said, it's the only vaporizer that fuked me up. Honestly pauly, there's nothing like a fat bong load in the morning for a good ol' fashion wake n' bake. Followed by a breakfast burrito. Just my opinion though. Interested to know more on your new device though. Peace.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thats crazy. sorta like the Solopipe.

I prefer using the Vape. And using the Vape skillet (Kut Kurve) with BHO

I have had quite a few vaporizers..... VaporCannon, Volcano, Hot Box, California Vaporizer Company, and have used the Vapir One 5.0 and the Vapir NO2 Vaporizer. IMVHO I wouldn't buy anything other than a hotbox ever again just click it on no fucking with the temp, its always good and tasty and pulls fat rips.

Ha well I guess I'm going to have to click on the vape now.....:party0042:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I once hit an abnormally big rubix cube my friend called a hotbox. I gotta be honest... Never been higher in my life. "When Nature Calls" made me blow a hernia. Must admit Giddeon. Those hot boxes rock.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Oh something Like one of these

I just have a regular black one piece

But yes getting me ripped on some LA Con. as we speak...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've tried a bunch

And I also love my volcano, I admit that I have never tried a hot box but the price is right. The volcano works every time, haven't touched the temp dial since setting it when bought. Definitely not a weed saver though. I've got a couple of the solopipes more a gimmick used it about 5-6 times a couple years ago then they fade away. Probably take me an hour to find one

mal

H

HindenPeter

Hey guys, I've had a Vape-or-Smoke for a few months now, and while I haven't tried the incredible array of vapes that some of you guys have (like Giddeon, holy shit), compared to something like the MFLB, the Vape-or-Smoke is the winner by far.

Pros:
Stealth.
It's slightly larger than a pager, and cops will have no idea wtf it is. Was stopped in Ellensburg, WA on my way to Spokane, had 3 Vape-or-Smokes in the car loaded with bud, cop searched our car, picked up one of the Vape-or-Smokes, examined and smelled it, then put it back. If that's not discreet, I don't know what is.

Indestructable. I've run mine over countless times, stuck a blowtorch to the back, threw it across a parking lot, dropped it from the top of a 5-story parking lot, and I'm smoking out of it right now with all the same components as when I got it. This is one big feature the MFLB doesn't have.

Weather resistant. I've smoked and vaped in a car going 70 MPH with all the windows down, as well as in the rain, on a ski lift, and in heavy snow.

Easy to use. Once you figure out how to open it (push the bowl up with your thumb) and light it (move the mouthpiece up while breathing in) you'll find it's at least as easy to use as the MFLB (if not easier), and provides instant vapor or smoke. You never have to fumble with batteries either, since the Vape-or-Smoke uses a butane torch lighter, and the tool was designed from the ground up to be used with one hand. More on butane vs battery later.

Doesn't waste your stuff. Once you stop breathing in through the mouthpiece, your tobacco, bud, whatever you happen to be smoking/vaping, stops igniting/vaping instantly. If you're vaping, the vaping ceases when the lighter is no longer lit.

Replacement parts. Every part of the Vape-or-Smoke can be purchased online at vapeorsmokestore.com

Variable temperature, and the option to vape or smoke. You can adjust the temperature through the height of the flame, as well as regulating your breathing. Vaping is as easy as sticking the long rectangular screen in the bowl. I find the screen allows me to vape at nearly any flame height and breathing speed.

Cons:
The vaping learning curve.
Vaping can take a while to prefect (some people report taking up to a week to get it vaping properly), but once you have it down, it vapes beautifully. This learning curve can be bypassed by simply inserting the included rectangular screen.

I have yet to find any other cons...

Butane vs Electric
Peoples' main argument against butane is that it leaves a taste. This is simply not true. When butane is completely burned you will see a blue flame, and all that comes out of that blue flame is heat, water, and CO2. Butane that leaves a taste is impure and shouldn't be used in the first place since the additives in the impure butane tend to clog lighters on top of giving off a less-than-pleasant taste. As long as you use good butane with no additives, you won't taste anything.

A very big argument for butane is the fact that you never have to charge the lighter. As long as you have a can of butane with you (I can't imagine this would be harder to bring along than Ripplemarc's 8 batteries) you will never run out of juice. Never have to buy multiple batteries or wait for them to charge.

In conclusion... I find that the Vape-or-Smoke works great for any occasion from snowboarding to driving to just chillin with your homies in public. Definitely my favorite piece. Hope this helps!

P

paulycali

This new device is badass guys! The more i use it the better it gets. I am sure there will be some flaws but as of right now this thing works wonders. Awesome invention for sure!

I will definetaly keep my bong close by but any other device this will be the other one closest to me. No need for a pipe or anything other than a bong. Just a bong and a vape or smoke. Two perfect devices

I can pack a bowl and smoke it all with one hand and within seconds. This should be called the one hand man smoking device lol!

Any other farmers out there try out this badboy? Any special technique to using this device?

Vape or smoke 002
Vape or smoke 003
Vape or smoke 004
Vape or smoke 005
Giddeon

Giddeon

Maybe I just took 5 too many BHO rips but Hows that work I just don't see it, why does that thing flip out of the bottom?.....

P

paulycali

Thats the mouth piece Giddeon! You start by inhaling from there, then click down with the mouthpiece and the piece activates the lighting mechanism and youve got vapor or smoke. Pretty dam easy and pretty dam cool. I just took a rip while writing this. Its that easy.

If you were talking about the interior of it. The only reason it slides out is so you can adjust the flame settings as well as clean it and see how much butane is in it.

Anyone use an electronic cigarette? This piece will soon have an adapter where you can use nicotine e-juice. Pretty cool. You should soon be able to smoke almost anything out of it. LOL! Keep it clean guys keep it clean LOL!

P

paulycali

So if it was a hash oil handheld smoking device then you'd be down? Me too! Lets create one LOL! That would be sick

Giddeon

Giddeon

So if it was a hash oil handheld smoking device then you'd be down? Me too! Lets create one LOL! That would be sick

Yeah maybe something with a concentrate bowl (like the R1 slide that has a solid glass bowl and the holes at the top), a hot hit nail that is on a hinge, and a torch lighter attachment. So you could put a bit of oil in the bottom of the bowl click the lighter to heat the nail then with the same finger flip the nail into the bowl and have a rip. :)

Thats my idea after my morning erlls

P

paulycali

LOL! That actually sounds like it would work. Some minor tweaking and bam we got ourselves the first handheld portibale hash oil smoking device. Im down LOL! Time to get to work on that

Giddeon

Giddeon

Better do it over PM haha this could be a money maker:anim_19:. :party0044:

Latest posts

Top Bottom