vaped weed / butter ratio

• Thread starter manbearpig913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

manbearpig913

hi,
i am new to the forum.
i have 4oz of vaped weed. how much butter should i use to make "medium" to "strong" cannabutter?
thanks

bacall58

bacall58

Use it all with 1 pound of butter. It's been vaped so there isn't going to be much left. Use a coffee grinder to achieve a very fine consistency. Place the herb in a crockpot with the butter without any water. cook on low overnight. If you don't have the flour-consistency grind, you'll want to strain it, but otherwise, just put it in the fridge and use it. I believe in using the whole so I don't strain.

Treegoods

Treegoods

Just a heads up, I have done firecrackers with vaped herb before. Don't underestimate it. I was sleeping on the rides at an amusement park. I think the 1 pound of butter will be okay for the 4 ozs though.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would do like they suggested but i would add the water you can always seperate it after, it will help with the flavor.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I've made butter many times, my way is to put the 4 oz in the largest pot you have, fill to within 2 inches of the top, bring to simmer. simmer on low for several hours topping the water up as it evaporates. after at least 2 hours of boiling, add butter. 1 pound butter to your 1/4lb vaped weed will be good, but I would add another 1/4 lb butter, I never seem to get exactly a pound, or 2 cups of butter back. After adding the butter simmer for another couple hours, let cool slightly, and strain water/butter through cheese cloth. Use heavy kitchen rubber gloves for this part, squeeze plant matter that is in the cheese cloth, and run some fresh boiled water over the remains. set container with water/butter mixture in fridge overnight. butter will have hardened on top of water, remove butter cut of brown bits on the bottom of butter disc, and store in fridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom