Vaporizer 101

• Thread starter WickedTomboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WickedTomboi

WickedTomboi

Don't laugh at me (too hard) but - I've only ever smoked and even that is just a recent addition to my lifestyle. That being said, what is a vaporizer, what does it do, how does it work, how do you use one, etc?

hoots

hoots

A vaporizer is a device that heats your herb to the point that thc evaporates, yet shy of combustion.
No smoke, & you are able to taste the essence of your meds.
I bought a solo vape about 2 years ago. I still partake in the social passing of joints/blunts/bowls, but my preferred method of consumption, is the vaporizer.
I find that it takes less to get medicated...maybe it just seems so.
I really dont miss coughing...
Not nearly as much coughing as from smoking.

My advice would be to try one, if possible, before purchasing.
Also, do some research...check product reviews, & find out which would best suit your needs.

-h00ts-

WickedTomboi

WickedTomboi

i had gotten one for free but sold it new in the box not thinking i'd ever use it but now i think i might give it a shot, why the hell not ..lol. curious b/c i was interested in how it heats the herb. kicking myself now that i sold that thing b/c it was ideal, it was the whole effin' kit...oh well..next time. it's good if coughing is avoided, also easier to conceal i suppose (if necessary)?

hoots

hoots

Darkmatter, which setting do you find most effective? I started off on 4, but have recently been craving a more dense vapor, so Im using setting 6...

darkmatter

darkmatter

So far 4. The higher ones you got to to get your game face on. I've been using water hash in some Cotton and using the higher settings though. I was about to get a pax but I was looking around and the solo was well liked, so I grabed one. I found out about mass drop,they got some drops brewing, vote. I got mine for 119, It took a 2 weeks to get.It's worth it whatever you pay.some people trip out about the floppy stem but theirs all kinds of mods, after market stems.im looking into getting the water pipe attachment.

Top Bottom