Vaporizors

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

Anyone else use a vaporizor? I got my Vapezilla last month and I love it. Seems like I go through my stuff faster now but its sooo good :)

T

thc4sim

I used to have a volcano,
but ended up sticking it on ebay after a few years as i did not end up using it enough, i always ended up back on my bong!!!

ive still got my vrip tech bowl so i can use my hotair gun on my bong to vape :cool

C

cell

I vaporize the precious keef which only accumulates after months of grinding nothing but the uber. The grinder has triple screens so whatever finally makes it to the bottom is prime. Then its to the vaporizer.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

tip on those grinders.. use a tooth brush to clean it out.. you will get a lot more keef

mace

mace

I haven't had an amazing experience with a vaporizer yet, though i have been wanting to purchase the volcano this month. My zong would be really said if i left her for a new, hotter model.

R

Resinator

I just love that first hit off of a freshly packed whip, pure euphoria

Is the Volcano the bag style or the tube and glass whip style?

I use one of those magic bullets to grind my de-seeded weed and it leaves a residue of keef like substance on the container walls so I use a dedicated brush to collect it after each grind. Its by no means pure keef, but it makes for a couple of super potent hits. I saw a you tube video where a guy makes hash in this fashion.

R

Resinator

Anyone else use a vaporizor? I got my Vapezilla last month and I love it. Seems like I go through my stuff faster now but its sooo good :)

Footnote: Vaping fresh herb compared to commercial dry herb makes a huge difference on how many hits you can take before it starts tasting bad. So now that I have cured my first harvest and am smoking fresh weed it seems like my bags are lasting much longer and it tastes better too. :party

Q

queso

how is taste from a smoker like that? i have never used but think it would be harsh or little taste? i like my marble smoker or hash pipe but maybe try one atleast someday.

R

Resinator

how is taste from a smoker like that? i have never used but think it would be harsh or little taste? i like my marble smoker or hash pipe but maybe try one atleast someday.

Smooth and euphoric, I prefer using it it over joints pipes and bongs.

Top Bottom