Vaporteck vs. charcoal filter

• Thread starter bass ackwards
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bass ackwards

I have been talking to a grower who swears by vaportecks, he says he uses them rather than charcoal filters and never has odor problems. I haven't heard that from many people and would just like to get some opinions from others who have experience here. Possibly they work for small grows but not for larger grows?
Any advice appreciated.............bass

R

reggiebaseball

Use both if you can.
Charcoal in your room, either recirculating or on the exhaust.

Then outside the grow use the Vaportek on low to cover and mingling aromas.

I would start with the charcoal, is all you need for small grow, but the Vaportek is nice relatively cheap icing on the cake if you cannot get it under control with the filter alone.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I have a 10x10 grow tent and running a 4 13gallon UC system my 4 plants are Hugh trees and I have a big charcoal filter with a 10" max can fan scrubbing sealed room I I'm in the 3rd week of flower I can smell a little dank the tent is in my bedroom can i use a vapor trek in my bedroom is it safe and it so which one would you recommed thanks

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I'm growing in a 10x10 grow tent and UC system 4 site my plants are like trees I run a big ass phat filter it's 10x39 with a 10" max can fan about 1015 CFm scrubbing and I can still smell the dank. My question is that my tent is in my bedroom and can I use a voportek outside in my bedroom is it safe? Can I still sleep and it will be alright? If so which one would you recommend.

Top Bottom