Varietal descriptions for upcoming drop

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
I have felt like a sniper when i pulled the last "Cherry Picker" pack, I mean... :confused: I guess there was more than 1 pack listed... ?
Coz when I first pressed the Buy Now button when the Cherry displayed after refreshing I just seen Availability: 1
So ...Instantly got the "Buy Now" @baba G Dank reflex... ;) ( yep as logic said... )

@Theoneandonly Z, baba G said in the LAST PACK STANDING... Thread:
Hello Farm folks, hope your spring is bright and sunny and green of course :D
....Crystal Ship hybrids will be made again but will be a minute....
I wish you all the greenest spring and a wonderful gardening season :D
I'm sure baba will tell everyone when he would release these hybrids again... maybe in the fall or later as there is apparently other Dank projects ongoing like the Dubking line... :)

I've also missed the Cherry on the first drop like lot of us, I just get lucky this time, don't know if I've been lucky enough to also get the Cannatonic Dubking freebies, but as I'm going back to gardening next month after some shitty issues I think that I would give some tropical sun to these Dubking !! I'm still waiting for my Mookies and Banana Foster... o_O no thanks to my National Postal Service, after 1 month and 15 days of strike and 1 month back to work, the deliveries remain really irregular and delayed at least :banhappy: ( can you imagine a such strike of USPS in the major states ? )
Patience is the key...:bored:

Thanks @baba G and @logic for your updates on the drop...
Peace

Last edited:
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Ya dude. Read it. I purchased 1 of the 2 packs on the first drop of it. Lost in transition. A bit butt hurt not gonna lie. So fuck you politely. But at the same time much luck with ur run with them, hope u find some fire! I'm sure I will run into her somewhere down the road..
:cigar:Z
I have felt like a sniper when i pulled the last "Cherry Picker" pack, I mean... :confused: I guess there was more than 1 pack listed... ?
Coz when I first pressed the Buy Now button when the Cherry displayed after refreshing I just seen Availability: 1
So ...Instantly got the "Buy Now" @baba G Dank reflex... ;) ( yep as logic said... )

@Theoneandonly Z, baba G said in the LAST PACK STANDING... Thread:

I'm sure baba will tell everyone when he would release these hybrids again... maybe in the fall or later as there is apparently other Dank projects ongoing like the Dubking line... :)

I've also missed the Cherry on the first drop like lot of us, I just get lucky this time, don't know if I've been lucky enough to also get the Cannatonic Dubking freebies, but as I'm going back to gardening next month after some shitty issues I think that I would give some tropical sun to these Dubking !! I'm still waiting for my Mookies and Banana Foster... o_O no thanks to my National Postal Service, after 1 month and 15 days of strike and 1 month back to work, the deliveries remain really irregular and delayed at least :banhappy: ( can you imagine a such strike of USPS in the major states ? )
Patience is the key...:bored:

Thanks @baba G and @logic for your updates on the drop...
Peace

B

Big Costa420

Ya dude. Read it. I purchased 1 of the 2 packs on the first drop of it. Lost in transition. A bit butt hurt not gonna lie. So fuck you politely. But at the same time much luck with ur run with them, hope u find some fire! I'm sure I will run into her somewhere down the road..
:cigar:Z
thats funny you grabbed that 1 of 2 I grabbed that 1 that was left from the last one hope u find what ur looking for

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

How many packs are dropped????

frikin 1 or 2...4 or 5 ya gotta be kidding me.

Shucks,i guess i expected way more from this place?
Oh well..
Look great!
Lg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
How many packs are dropped????

frikin 1 or 2...4 or 5 ya gotta be kidding me.

Shucks,i guess i expected way more from this place?
Oh well..
Look great!
Lg
The last lil "drop" had an introduction thread titled: LAST PACKS STANDING. It stated that there were limited amounts of the last stock on hand of some varietals. Cherry Picker happened to only have 4 packs, I figured some were better than none.
In the past I have dropped close to or more than a 100 of one kind and 50-60 of plenty of kinds. And given away freebie drops that were pretty large.

One man show here, sorry I didn't meet your expectations :artist:

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
The last lil "drop" had an introduction thread titled: LAST PACKS STANDING. It stated that there were limited amounts of the last stock on hand of some varietals. Cherry Picker happened to only have 4 packs, I figured some were better than none.
In the past I have dropped close to or more than a 100 of one kind and 50-60 of plenty of kinds. And given away freebie drops that were pretty large.

One man show here, sorry I didn't meet your expectations :artist:

Blame it on your girlfriend ;)

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Ok i get the vibe!

Sorry,didnt mean to make it sound weird?
Just getting to know the place,an what im
gonna drop one day maybe......
Thanks,an good stuff i LOVE cherries hehehe!!!
Got me a cherry cheese S2 fireberry,im reversing..
Smells like cherry cough drops,taste too!

Carry on B!
Lg

Natural

Natural

Can't please everyone and I sure wouldn't attempt to :joyful:

I do appreciate all the Farmers who support the GOLDEN LION :D It's a pleasure to share my work with all you farmers :cigar:

not only great beans with all the love..but the containers are the best I've ever seen...never throwing them out..lol. thanks for all your efforts babaG..def got my eye on your work

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok i get the vibe!

Sorry,didnt mean to make it sound weird?
Just getting to know the place,an what im
gonna drop one day maybe......
Thanks,an good stuff i LOVE cherries hehehe!!!
Got me a cherry cheese S2 fireberry,im reversing..
Smells like cherry cough drops,taste too!

Carry on B!
Lg
Wish you the best Lou, just small time kettle baked style here :)

Have you tried the Cherry Pie outta Cali?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey baba!

No i havent yet had the chance,ive always liked
cherry pie....the look is heavy from what ive seen!
Them cali plants get huge an colored nicely....

Small kettle baking stuff is cool with me!!!
Love to try it one day,

Got the so called cherry slider,wich is strait up frikin LIME,nothing to do with cherries so im renaming that as ive crosses it to my male haze!!!
VERY LIME to say the least...cannabinoids are bland though so that one needs an UP'r or a down'r cross..
to fix those bland cannabinoids,she does have solid buds PACKED with resins the best thing about it!

Keep bakin baba!
Lou

Top Bottom