Various Dank Purple Oracle,the Purp,thin Mint ,pre 98 Bubbah, Headband , (not Listed In Order),

• Thread starter Twistedtreez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 2
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 3
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 4
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 5
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 6
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 2
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 3
Various dank purple oraclethe purpthin mint pre 98 bubbah headband  not listed in order 4

H

HippyChicks

It looks like a few of those shots are of what is referred to as a banana or hermie/hermaphrodite. I just found a few on my Kosher Kush clone. I lopped the branch and am closely watching for more signs of bananas. Good luck Twistedtreez, some beautiful looking flowers !

HippyChick

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

Thanks hippy chick but I use Moab late in Blum last three weeks of flower, this makes the the flowers stack knuckles (fox tails) those are not Hermie!!!

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

Those calyx are empty and the white hairs actually come back and will be in full color after harvest,

H

HippyChicks

Oh ok ...my bad. I am new to growing myself and thanks for pointing out the difference between bananas and foxtails. I think I may have chopped that branch too soon?

HippyChick

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

No worries , what happens is at week 6,7,8, you give it Moab and cut your base nutrients in half , flush week 9 what happens is the white hairs come back out and the bud actually stacks on top of the original bud those hairs all wither away and the new hairs go full color when you harvest

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

The foxtail are annoying but when you trim just cut them off , it can be caused by stress , and technically ref lowering a plant with p/k boosters is deff stress but man after a three week cure at 65 f , 50-60 rh , proper trim, primo herb, thanks for commenting hippy chick I will post the nugs when I finish them

H

HippyChicks

Ok I will keep that in mind as time gets closer. Thanks she is quite stunning with all of her sparkle

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

The kosher is so nice , never grown but last time I was in Denver it was the best I bought on the entire trip, truly dank!!

mancdank

mancdank

No worries , what happens is at week 6,7,8, you give it Moab and cut your base nutrients in half , flush week 9 what happens is the white hairs come back out and the bud actually stacks on top of the original bud those hairs all wither away and the new hairs go full color when you harvest
Ime them hairs don't come back with any colour when they have foxtailed and can make the bud look real bad with all the new growth if u pk too late this can happen also

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

What I'm saying is when the first batch of hairs die the next batch of hairs come out , then they have color after drying , I just use Moab week 1 .6.7.8, I would add that varieties can differ ,

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

Not a fan of foxtails but we all know summer can be a beast…

Top Bottom