Various Pics In Flower For The Larry OG...

• Thread starter Rocky Top
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rocky Top

Hey guys...Just wanted to share some more pics of the Larry OG by swerve. I ain't much of a photographer and the pics won't do them justice. Plus, you can't smell just how good these sexy girls smell. I have 2 different phenos and my favorite is the Lemon fuel sweetness. I have one that has bigger buds, not by much but they are bigger. It has a more fuel smell than Lemon. I can't really put my finger on it.

The first 4 pics are of 2 that are at day 49. The 2 after that are at day 21. This is the first clone so I did a much better job with training her. She has tons of buds just hanging on it at day 21. Then the last pic is all of them plus another under the light.

One thing that always concerned me when wanting to grow OG was the claim that they are low yielders. Well, I have grown long enough to know that these girls will be very good yielders. I am thinking 3 zips per plant based on experience. We will see. I really don't care either way but I am really blown away at how big and gooey the buds are.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. I will post some more when I get ready to chop...

A og 7 weeks 001
A og 7 weeks 015
A og 7 weeks 036
A og 7 weeks 023
A og 7 weeks 042
A og 7 weeks 045
A og 7 weeks 054
R

Rocky Top

Hey, thanks venom818. I veg'ed them for 6-7 weeks. I topped and supercropped but I didn't SC ubtil late in veg. Thanks to swerve and Koopa who suggested SC. I will never grow OG without it. It's just unreal how great they react to SC.

Thats just another reason to buy swereves gear. He is always around to give out pointers and he always answers any questions. Thanks swerve for your support.

E

ehole

damn you aren't kidding, the ones @ 21 days look like they're gonna yeild nicely. keep up the good work and may you reap what you sow

devilrays

devilrays

very nice!! and you're right Swerve is always there to answer ?'s!! great support!!!

S

Swerve

looking dank as hell to me... id hit it.. lol yeild is great... right on cant wait to see dried nug shots.

R

redroot

i like this plant looks like fun too grow. looking good. and sparkling nice. looks tasty

nice grow man.

true grit

true grit

those look great rocky top! Definitely gonna have plenty of dank off those!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Hey, thanks venom818. I veg'ed them for 6-7 weeks. I topped and supercropped but I didn't SC ubtil late in veg. Thanks to swerve and Koopa who suggested SC. I will never grow OG without it. It's just unreal how great they react to SC.

Thats just another reason to buy swereves gear. He is always around to give out pointers and he always answers any questions. Thanks swerve for your support.

them OG's love SCing.. how tall are they in those pics?

they look super dank.. i can almost smell the lemon pinesol lol:bongsmi:

R

Rocky Top

Thanks for the props guys. I would like to take credit but all I have been doing is keeping them company. Those that have grown swerves gear already knows what I am talking about...those that haven't...you need to just get a pack and experience how strong these genetics are.

I have been growing for over 10 years and have grown literally 100's of beans. These are as good, geneticly, as any I have grown. I can't wait to actually taste these. The smell is mouth watering.

cheaplastic These in the pics are 40 inches tall. I started flowering when they were about 18-19 inches tall.

I just can't imagine growing this strain without supercropping. I can see why some people get poor yields if they don't SC. Honestly, I really had no idea until swerve and koopa suggested it. Now, I have some in veg that I topped and then SC and these girls are freakin beasts. I am serious...I have one that is 20 inches tall and she has at least 50 bud sites. It is unreal. I can post a pic if anyone is interested. Out of all the "tips" I have ever been given about growing different strains, SC is without a doubt the best.

I have a Kali Mist that I have been growing for over a year and I always train her. The last one I put in flower I SC it and she has gone wild. I am serious, I usually get about 3 zips per plant on this Kali but the one I SC looks to be twice that. I am still along way from chop but the buds on her are everywhere.

Anyway, thanks again guys. I will get some more pics up before chop and also some dried bud shits.

D

dr.roots

Looks awesome Rocky Top!

SC is the best way to get OG to yield. I give my OG's about a 30 day veg to completely fill in. Even little nugs that don't get much light still get really filled and dense.

Trimming OG is the best, snip here and there, your done. Not much leaf.

Top Bottom