Varmints?

• Thread starter rayi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rayi

rayi

Increased the size of my garden with more 6 foot high stackaid fence and it's too early to put plants out. I did fill up my planters and had some baggies of dry fertilizer measured and ready. Anyway something tore up several bags and carried it 10 feet away. Never had this problem before and I'm worrying about putting plants out. Set a mouse trap today and turned on the cameras yesterday but seen nothing. I think it's mice or rats. What will they do to young plants and how do I stop them. Also going to put a chicken wire fence on top to be legal. If it is a raccoon it might slow it down

B

Burned Haze

I had seeds once from a harvest (hermie) and I used to dry my buds after trimming them via wet trimming (don’t do that anymore ) and I noticed that actually in my lung room mice or rats loved the seeds enough they stole enough bud I had bud in my grow room insulation ( I prolly have a few oz’s+ scattered ). There’s enough bud up there I’ve just just random holes for my misc projects and almost every hole gives me bud in the insulation ( and my room is 17x30 lol)theyraped me and I don’t even wanna know the contamination on the racks and buds they didn’t take . Jesus I didn’t even know the mice did it till the next year z9 it was funnny cause it got lab tested and the clubs loved it lol

thing is look at food industry or tobacco , they all allow a certain amount of contamination, so there is some allowance , but it’s silt funny lol

I suggest get tons of traps, even multiple brands, you will be surprised on how many brands suck and make sure you place the trap correctly or it won’t even work because why even do it if it’s not even place in the right spot and they can avoid the trap or know how to beat it

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I had seeds once from a harvest (hermie) and I used to dry my buds after trimming them via wet trimming (don’t do that anymore ) and I noticed that actually in my lung room mice or rats loved the seeds enough they stole enough bud I had bud in my grow room insulation ( I prolly have a few oz’s+ scattered ). There’s enough bud up there I’ve just just random holes for my misc projects and almost every hole gives me bud in the insulation ( and my room is 17x30 lol)theyraped me and I don’t even wanna know the contamination on the racks and buds they didn’t take . Jesus I didn’t even know the mice did it till the next year z9 it was funnny cause it got lab tested and the clubs loved it lol

thing is look at food industry or tobacco , they all allow a certain amount of contamination, so there is some allowance , but it’s silt funny lol

I suggest get tons of traps, even multiple brands, you will be surprised on how many brands suck and make sure you place the trap correctly or it won’t even work because why even do it if it’s not even place in the right spot and they can avoid the trap or know how to beat it
When hungry mice and rats will eat anything including my buds... And my incense anything that is stored in the garage that they think they can eat in the middle of winter they will eat.. had a bag of crappy buds I grew last fall that I figured I would smoke if desperate well flu push me to go look for that bag only to find it half eaten and full of mice turds.... My lungs don't do mice turds it all went in the compost

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Increased the size of my garden with more 6 foot high stackaid fence and it's too early to put plants out. I did fill up my planters and had some baggies of dry fertilizer measured and ready. Anyway something tore up several bags and carried it 10 feet away. Never had this problem before and I'm worrying about putting plants out. Set a mouse trap today and turned on the cameras yesterday but seen nothing. I think it's mice or rats. What will they do to young plants and how do I stop them. Also going to put a chicken wire fence on top to be legal. If it is a raccoon it might slow it down
They will probably eat them .

Latest posts

Top Bottom