veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

haven't checked this thread in a minute. thanks for the kind words Silverhaze

So I am going to do two things to this lemon larry lady

A. Hit her with General Hydros Bushload( I know, it's paclo, I'm smoking this plant myself so I don't wanna hear about how bad PGRs are on this thread.
B. Hit her with the Hammerhead/Moab combo.

I do have her sister clone right next to her so I should be able to get some good side by side stuff from this.

Capish?
Thc1

619ster

619ster

Cool stuff. Can't wait to hear/see results ill eagle. I seen you said things been running smoother since switching to RO. But when using tap water, what's the highest ppm tap water you used? I'm in soCal and at one of my spots I have 350ppm water from tap and works well. In another spot I have 550ppm water and it causes all kinds of wierd little probs. So I was wondering if the soCal tap tailored version would fix the probs I have with my 550ppm water? I currently run Dyna Gro Foliage Pro with RO start to finish (I'm a big fan of KISS and this stuff seems to fall right into line with that), and have the best results I've had yet. But if I can use this Veg+Bloom with only tap, that would save me quite a bit of time/money. Let me know. Peace!

evu80

evu80

eagle

is there a trick to getting this powder to dilute correctly? it seems to bond and collect on the bottom of my reservoir despite mixing it in warm water before adding it to the reservoir

Rushoe

Rushoe

I forgot my tub of v+b outside and it rocked up like a big cocaine cookie lol I guess the sun did some damage I still used as I only had a two weeks left so not all the powder broke up is this what happen to u cuz when it was new I would not have that issue with it not dissolving right.I do think that the tap water if u use it should sit out for a day because this formula has microbes or whatever and tap water will kill them if the water has not been out for a day before mixing v+b . I finished up a run using my 250/300 ppm tap water and the ro/soft version of v+b only thing I added was molasses thats it in coco kept it at 800 ppms with my 250 tap so really only 500 ppms of nutes in coco outside they did very well for me to bad the worms got most of it so this is a sick ass product I will keep using it but I have also always wanted to try flora nova bloom of a organic stash.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I've run maxi, dyna, ionic nothing comes close to ease of use and overall health. Finished buds are super sticky and fly. Tap water formula works but you have to flush the shit outta whatever you are growing in. In the end you use almost as much tap water as you would need to filter and run RO water. I also use less powder with RO so I think it's a win win. My crops are also finishin a couple days faster and I've added 10-15% weight. Never have issues with dissolving V+B. I slowly add it to my rez and it dissolves like smoke and then disappears. I roll any clumps with my fingers as I pour the powder straight outta the bag. It's like powdered sugar with an occasional soft clump. When I ran the tap formula I was using like 380 grams in my 50 gal rezs and I would see a little sand like stuff every now and then. I was using too much tho and I think it was just fallout from all the shit in my tap plus the super strength of v+b. I buy 25lbr's every couple of weeks. they are packed with 5 5lb bags. The powder in the bags at the bottom is compressed from the weight of the bags on top but returns to free flowing powder when I squeeze the bag.

ill eagle

ill eagle

eagle

is there a trick to getting this powder to dilute correctly? it seems to bond and collect on the bottom of my reservoir despite mixing it in warm water before adding it to the reservoir

that's your problem right there. you need to add it right to your finished volume of water. if you try to pre-dilute it into a concentrate you are making cement. warm water isn't necessary. dissolve powder directly into your rez, slow and easy, turns to smoke as it hits the water and p00f! gone. run a pump and get that shit moving

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

can someone please go weigh 1 tsp of veg+ bloom ro and give me a gram weight.........please?

Rushoe

Rushoe

5 grams but I use maybe two tsp of v+b for every 5 gallons of 250/300ish ppm tapwater using the ro/soft version of this product.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Go by EC, it's easier and you can make as much or as little nutrient solution as you need without worrying about breaking out the scale. 1.5-2EC works for me. I use 1.5 on just rooted clones and 2.0 on heavy feeders. If your room is hot your plants will drink more than eat so drop the EC a little.

for the record, I used 1 ml of Bushload(paclo) in 5 gallons of 1EC veg+bloom today on my lemon larry's . I have a friend who uses Veg+Bloom and does this and his flowers are absolutely huge. I'll get some pics up when they start showing fx.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Im just trying to calculate in solution ppm's and trying to figure out why it works so well...Seems to me its all in the calcium level.

ill eagle

ill eagle

3 days later and starting to stack up. bushload works like a bitch. I can't believe how sudden the stretch stopped and the nodes started changing. probably one of the fastest noticeable effects I have seen from a product. I'm thinking serious nugs in 2 weeks at this rate. I'm hoping for a baseball shish-kabobs. Veg+Bloom @ 2.0EC
Thc1

Onepowder.wonder

Onepowder.wonder

how do you feel about using a product that can be as harmful as bush load? And great grow;)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

whats she in....Coco and perlite? or ? and any other ammendments?

ill eagle

ill eagle

promix. nothing else. I'm going to run through this bale. I can feed almost as strong as I can in Rockwool when I plant in promix. good stuff

ill eagle

ill eagle

glad I hit these with the paclo, would have tossed them due to stretch if I hadn't. I'm getting ready to hit em' with the hammerhead/moab combo. Can I get some advice on when to do it? running lean at 1.7EC Veg+Bloom

Thc1

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I would already be reducing that ec slightly as you can see they are getting a bit to much.

But honestly I also wouldn't hit them with anything else other than veg+bloom as it already looks so blown the fuck out.

IF you do, do it around wk 6-7, right before you would start flushing.

Are your pics at lights out or what?
If not, I would back off your feed by at least .2 for a min.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I agree DWD. The paclo really jacks up the process. I noticed their tolerance for N seems to change as the tip growth gets super dark green after treatment. I should have hit these earlier then 13-14 days as they have way too much stem for the buds that are forming. Heavy, harry and looking like scale busting buds developing at this point. I moved them into a tent with a 600 as they just weren't thick enough for the 1000w they were under. I aslo applied the HH/MOAB combo about 5 days ago and 2 of 4 are getting this treatment thru flush.

Thc1
Thc2

Latest posts

Top Bottom