veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tngreen

29a5bdfe70e311e2b19622000a1f9d89_7.jpg

Not the best pic but these are my first run with Veg+Bloom. Recently transplanted to 5gal smart pots and about to put in the 600w HPS and flower. Journal going up soon for flower funtime.

ill eagle

ill eagle

wow bro, those are huge. They look a little underfed and they are going to need to be topped to max out canopy. Soil is a little sketchy as far as feed feed flush strength goes but once you find that sweet spot it's on! Wanna see you kill it manG!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Damn ill ur girls are looking stacked to the max... awesome work bro.. I'd like to taste those flowers some day...

T

tngreen

wow bro, those are huge. They look a little underfed and they are going to need to be topped to max out canopy. Soil is a little sketchy as far as feed feed flush strength goes but once you find that sweet spot it's on! Wanna see you kill it manG!!

Thanks dude! Yeah definitely underfed, just upped it a good bit yesterday along with increasing to the 400w hps and they look a lot better. They are LST'd some and about to tie down one more time before flipping. I'm going to test topping with the clones to see how they respond. These are in coco and the 400w is vertical between them so even canopy isn't the goal. Hoping to flip them by Sunday!

T

tngreen

Flipping today, wanted to give them a couple more days to fill out the new pots. I also upped the feed and they are much perkier. Those look great. How does overdrive compare to hydroplex in overall cost? Is it the same application time?

B

bckwht

should be receiving a sample of the hard water tap formula soon, pretty excited to finally see what its all about first hand..although ive seen it on this thread, im still gonna be fucking shocked if this is the only thing i have to use from seed to harvest

B

bckwht

Well I got my sample and gave a light dosage today just to see what happens...these plants are in perlite/vermiculite hempy buckets, may be stupid to ask but would u recommend I feed the "rock wool" feeding schedule? I gave small seedlings 1/8tsp/gal and my 2-3 week olds a 1/4tsp/gal..I'll prob have to up it a notch but was nervous for first time..I suppose I could just check my ec instead of asking this question lol

619ster

619ster

Well I got my sample and gave a light dosage today just to see what happens...these plants are in perlite/vermiculite hempy buckets, may be stupid to ask but would u recommend I feed the "rock wool" feeding schedule? I gave small seedlings 1/8tsp/gal and my 2-3 week olds a 1/4tsp/gal..I'll prob have to up it a notch but was nervous for first time..I suppose I could just check my ec instead of asking this question lol
I'm using the SoCal hard water formula myself along with my 550ppm water which has caused lockout with every other nutrients I've used. I'm completing my first DWC run with it and things went flawlessly!!! I'm also using it on coco, as well as perlite hempy. Everything gets fed with 1 1/4 tsp for veg (obviously less for cuttings or seedlings), and 1 3/4 tsp for flower. PPM's are around 500 for veg and 800 for bloom (numbers are minus the 550ppm tap water). That's just what's been working for me. No additives no boosters. Just happy plants!! Good luck with your trial run. Easiest nutes I've used yet!!! Oh yes only thing I do add is citric acid for ph adjustment. That's IT!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

I have already used this stuff outside for a test run makes some nice sticky buds perfect looking plants even though worms ate most of it lol . But right now I have some plants going in the 4x4 tent under a 600 for veg gonna maybe switch the 1000 for flower ..So I do plan to run this powder its so easy i wish it made more dense buds but thats where the moabs comes in right now I got some random cuts given to me to save me the time of cloning ect....So I got some blueberry,master,cherry og,and another og kush I guess this blueberry is the indica one we have been looking for back in the day we got a batch of some straight up blueberry tasting indica even the ass was blueberry muffins lol.Anyways looks like this powder is working for everyone i use the ro/soft version in my 350/400ish tapwater...didnt go over 900 ppms last run

B

bckwht

Been using it past 2 weeks on seedlings and they look great so far..just doing simple hempy buckets and feeding them about .5 ec at the moment..tap is only .2 ec so I'll prob order the soft version next time..I'm running it beside basic Lucas formula right now and even tho Lucas drops my ph a lil closer to my target, it's still noticeably easier to drop some powder and shake/stir rather than measuring out diff liquids 1 at a time..not too too much easier for me but has to be much easier for people that mix in 4-5 diff additives..gonna convert mainly to organic in the near future but plan on keeping a couple hempys going with veg + bloom if I can dial it in well

Dwd- I think theres a coco grow in this actual thread, look between pages 5-10 I think you'll find it..if not then I saw those coco grows elsewhere but have seen people do it in nutrifield and 707 soilless (I think)

T

tngreen

i am using coco and it is rocking. The clones that are about 3 or 4 weeks old are getting 1000ppms and loving it. The ones on day 16 flower are getting about 1500ppms and still testing the limits, might try higher next feed. These girls are drinkers.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Hydroponic Research veg+bloom

Blows maxi-bloom away. I've been through the hoops with Maxi-bloom, jack's, and a grip of other liquid nutrients. I've talked with the people at Hydroponic Research and they know their shit. They also offer a custom nutrient service which includes lab analysis etc. I had my water tested and they shipped me my 5lber's. One 5lb runs about 3 1000w HPS on the 12hr shift.

thc22.jpg
GOLDEN!!牛!!逼!! = cow’s vagina, which means Awesome!
I use maxi bloom and veg, F*** i just bought two huge case of it . . . .:(sad face
I wish i have what you have.

Rushoe

Rushoe

maxie bloom is cool i use it for my moms here and there when i am to lazy to ph but the ppms are way to high and if u dont use the full scoop plants will quickly go light well in coco anyway....so its easy for salts to built up quickly i like veg plus bloom i use a strong dose first feeding the i keep it at like 700/900ish....coco holds nutes well so its easy for salts to get stuck in the medium and thats how u get some skip ass buds its happen to me one to many time gonna keep it simple so its veg plus bloom and some mother of all blooms for the last two weeks before the 10/14 day flush....i got some plants going right now using veg plus bloom cant wait to see what they do the outside test was nice produced some nice indoor looking plants they just need a lil moabs to make the buds turn into rocks...

T

tngreen

just gave my first dose of Hydroplex to the girls on day 21 of flower. Added about 1/2tsp per gal to start. Was about 1600ppm or 2.2EC with the veg+bloom added. Starting to stack up real nice!

Top Bottom