veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Yo EVOKE, I didn't see your post man, I don't think it's Ghost, I was told it's Mars OG.

Some Sour D on the dirty formula!
Ill1

ill eagle

ill eagle

you mean the yoyo's? you can get those at any hydro store I'm pretty sure

true grit

true grit

Hows the flavor of finished buds vs other regimens? Heard the hydro mix was lacking in flavor, but bout to scoop some dirty mix for some testing.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Hearing a lot of reports about the Dirty Formula leaving quite a residue in the resevoir and being impossible to use with drippers.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i hand feed.. two 5 gallon buckets is all i need... this stuff is great....

S

ScRaider88

Just mixed my first test batch of v+b 3/4 teaspoon/gal @ 4 gallons. Tap formula. Tap water sits right at aboit 200ppm before nutes. Meter says 734ppm but This is what I got at the bottom of a homer bucket despite letting it sit and aerate for around an hour. I gotta call these guys I've been waiting to try this stuff for a while. I can't have this type of poor absorption in a 55gal drum with 48 ebb and grow buckets.
20130816 113431
20130816 113346
20130816 113415
20130816 113431
20130816 113346

kweezy420

kweezy420

^^^thx for the pix.. think imma hafta wait till this gets resolved till i try out v+b

S

ScRaider88

I'm definitely not writing them off. I haven't called them yet to see what the deal is but I will be shortly. II'm hopeful that this can get resolved cause I know many people in this thread and other forums have had grest results using this stuff.

S

ScRaider88

So just an update. I spoke to Chris Friday afternoon and advised him on the above issue...with out testing my water, he said it sounded like my tap (200ppm) in my area may have a higher calcium content then other areas of N California. He also said they've been having some issues concerning UPS and the way they conduct their shipping, like letting packages sit in 120 degree trucks for far too long. Maybe they'll switch over to Fed Ex. I came home later that day and the powder in those pics had dissolved.

sky high

sky high

Time for some random pics from the Ranch. First run using these nutes or anything other than guanos/kelps/mad scientist kinda tea brewed shit since switching back to soil from UC/DWC a few years ago. This is the dirty formula....in straight up tap water. I also used Diehard Biorush Plus for the beneficial/micronute side of the equation in veg/early bloom and am now hitting everything with the recommended dosage of KoolBloom powder for the boost. Rather than push it hard, I have been using 1/2-3/4 tsp per gallon throughout the run to see where these would go. (with great results). This is day 49 and I am just about to run out of bamboo stakes....LOL. Serious chunkage abounds...

Perts: In reused soil - 4th run
3K watts
7 gallon shorty containers (13 plants)
plants are 3-4 ft tall
Scant trim down low this go around to see how things would chunk (and because I'm a lazy fuck who likes larf hash)

Sour 13 - responding well. Nugs are forming up golf ball size and are hard as fuck....and are starting to glow.
Nono 002 Large e mail view

My Blueberry cut is simply loving it. She doesn't usually offer the most dense nug in the garden....nor is she the frostiest, but she tastes, tastes, tastes....and after running her organic for quite awhile i can see that this formula is definitely giving her an added level of >ooomph< and has boosted things across the board. She looks more like she was ran in the UC than in soil.....and there's still a couple of weeks left.....fo sho! If I can hold it all up, that is....
Nono 005 Large e mail view
Nono 007 Large e mail view
Nono 008 Large e mail view

VERY stoked....not only on this run but on the fact that I have finally successfully reversed the above girl and now have S-1 seeds of her as well as crosses with Lem chem and S-13. Definitely top of the heap here on taste. Nothing else comes close.

S

ScRaider88

All looks great, but that sour 13 looks and sounds especially dank

Top Bottom