veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

couple questions ill,Does this stuff stay in suspension well or do you have to stir your ressies after they sit overnight?What is the cost per container and how many gallons does that container make?thanks bro,interesting stuff!

ill eagle

ill eagle

veg+bloom

it's a flour like powder that dissolves into a slightly yellow green.... I don't get anything settling on the bottom of my rez. I have a pump circulating my solution, it looks like an underwater dust storm for a minute than crystal clear. I'm paying $100 for 5lbs. and I use like 400g per week per 50 gals and drop that to 200g per 50g rez on week 6-7 and flush depending on strain. I'm thinking about going lower on that for week 6 but haven't tried it. I run 3k off of a 50g rez. way cheaper and easier with better results than anything else I've tried.

deep buddy

deep buddy

it's a flour like powder that dissolves into a slightly yellow green.... I don't get anything settling on the bottom of my rez. I have a pump circulating my solution, it looks like an underwater dust storm for a minute than crystal clear. I'm paying $100 for 5lbs. and I use like 400g per week per 50 gals and drop that to 200g per 50g rez on week 6-7 and flush depending on strain. I'm thinking about going lower on that for week 6 but haven't tried it. I run 3k off of a 50g rez. way cheaper and easier with better results than anything else I've tried.

man thanks again ill eagle have talked to the reps several times and will be putting it to the test soon as it gets here. + rep

edit. you must spread some rep around before giving anymore to ill eagle!

hiboy

hiboy

nice grow so far eagle,
ive have some samples coming to my hydro store of the veg and bloom ferts,
gona give em a shot
hb

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Talked with chris today,very cool peeps.Were also gonna be giving this a shot soon.In soil he recommends only a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon,at that rate it will go a long ways.

420reaper

420reaper

yep same here fish they said.25g for soil.and only 20bucks a pound deff, will be goin a long way.im just wandering if it drops it to 5.8 with hard water(which i have as well) seems to be to low for soil and would have to adjust ph anyway.My water comes out of the well 7.0,ill eagle your plants look so damn healthy

S

stonedinthe902

i showed this thread to a good friend, and he's looking into using this stuff for his next crop.

thanks for sharing, ill eagle

hiboy

hiboy

They will ship it to your local hydro store for ur free samples. Just got mine. Reason they do this is they want the hydro store to start carrying it. I was told this product was made especially for RW and drain to res with regular water. They will analize your water for u too
hb

deep buddy

deep buddy

They will ship it to your local hydro store for ur free samples. Just got mine. Reason they do this is they want the hydro store to start carrying it. I was told this product was made especially for RW and drain to res with regular water. They will analize your water for u too
hb

not only that but they do a custom 8 wk program with a different packet every week which can be had for any size rez, that is with a water test to make sure that your getting exactly what you need. another very interesting note is that they have a component of the reg mix that acts alot like drip clean!!! that was a huge selling point for me and they use food and pharm instead of ag grade like jacks and others.

B

barneyfife

im very interested in this nute been a maxi user for yrs now. but this looks even better and easier even more kiss lol.
little more money but i dont care.
if you call will they ship to your home? i see you all saying your getting it shipped to your grow store is why i ask?

deep buddy

deep buddy

im very interested in this nute been a maxi user for yrs now. but this looks even better and easier even more kiss lol.
little more money but i dont care.
if you call will they ship to your home? i see you all saying your getting it shipped to your grow store is why i ask?
yeah they will ship to your address if you make an order. the samples get shipped to a store so the store can give samples to others. so far its beats maxi hands down. they have a soft water/RO formula, the hard water /TAP formula. just give them a call and they will answer any ?'s you have.

ill eagle

ill eagle

word! what up deep buddy? glad to see there are fellow veg+bloomers in the place. I'm finishing up a run of some gear my fellow friend calls Sour Kush and I just want to say another thing about these nutes, the signature STANK.
Thc1

Thc2

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah they will ship to your address if you make an order. the samples get shipped to a store so the store can give samples to others. so far its beats maxi hands down. they have a soft water/RO formula, the hard water /TAP formula. just give them a call and they will answer any ?'s you have.
dude ill your work looks like top notch and then some homie! and yes so far so good with the Veg&Bloom ive only started over my veg plants but im telling you even if i only found a new veg nute im stoked they are blowing up!! i got a few slow strains that are putting out a few inches a day after switching over. cant wait to try it in flower. im relocating to southern cali this summer so im glad they have a tap formulation as well. and im really wanting to try out thier custom packs. really glad you threw down the info.

and all coco users should give this nute a try as well

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Yup after giving it a try with their samples right away i seen a difference...Its crazy my veg plants are so lush green and no need to add calcium or any other additives...I haven't tried this stuff in soil just yet but in coco its bomb!!!I'm pretty much giving away my Maxi and Gro and any other nutrients i have and fully switching over cause I can't see any reason not too...Simple, Easy Mixing, Cheap, No additives Needed...What else can you ask for...

Top Bottom