veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

simpleone

Hey IE, how much of the Veg+Bloom would I have to use to get into the recommended profile target of 100N-100P-200K-60mg? Also, have you tried Veg+Bloom in the UC? If so, how was it? TIA!

ill eagle

ill eagle

simpleone, I wouldn't be able to recommend you a nutrient profile from a hole in the wall, I just use Veg+Bloom as is with ph down between reservoir changes. This stuff is like Miracle Gro for cannabis without sacrificing quality or quantity. I have used it in a UC16 with great results but went back to the grochunks/grocubes after my second run developed brown algae. You can recall I use tap water so wasn't going to filter 100s of gallons a week just to keep things clean. I would recommend using a EWC TEA or some other means of countering negative life forms in a DWC if you are going to use Veg+Bloom. I think there are pics of my UC run on here somewhere but they may have been lost when the site was hacked a month or so ago. Anyway, good to see you back bro, I'm glad you didn't get lost in the conspiracy :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey ill. Just found a post of yours back in 2010. The one part nute you called Higher Resolution, same stuff? That run looked killer also bro.

ill eagle

ill eagle

budmuncher, same stuff different name. I was told they improved on the formula and decided to change the name. I know they have added "flower enhancers" whatever that means, and I do get more frost on my buds since they changed it up. I'm thinking about doing a smaller UC like setup to re-explore the DWC thing but for now I'm too lazy to break free from the rockwool chunk ebb and flo set-up, it's just too eazy.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
budmuncher, same stuff different name. I was told they improved on the formula and decided to change the name. I know they have added "flower enhancers" whatever that means, and I do get more frost on my buds since they changed it up. I'm thinking about doing a smaller UC like setup to re-explore the DWC thing but for now I'm too lazy to break free from the rockwool chunk ebb and flo set-up, it's just too eazy.
I hear that. I like easy too. Just waiting for this to show up at my local shop so I can give it a try.

S

simpleone

SDgrower - Thanks for clearing that up for me.

IE - Thanks for your informative input bro. I apologize for thinking ill of you. Thank you for sharing the knowledge and have a nice day.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I think there are pics of my UC run on here somewhere but they may have been lost when the site was hacked a month or so ago.
So the site got hacked? I thought they said it was upgrade of the servers?

deep buddy

deep buddy

n
Thank you Deep Buddy. I apologize to you as well. Please, excuse me.
no excuses needed your doing your research which is good. i do really like the the nutes , but i will admit that fert salts are fert salts(for the most part). i do like the "blend" they have and i like the people. it is more than say jacks pro but less than most others, and the claims of no adds needed is not what i would say "best" ,cause i would prob add something here and there but its a damn good base to start from. and they do a a water test, and they arent scared to talk about/answer mmj related questions.

Rushoe

Rushoe

what's up IE I have a question for u bro I could really use some feed back and u seem to have this shit down from the looks of it. What I need to know is what u think about me using this stuff in coco and also using tap water that is about 250 ppms got a sample from my grow shop but it is the ro/soft version I know yours u said was about 450ish? or so right? what do u use the tap version? The homie from the hydrostore convinced me somehow that my 250 water was not considered HARD WATER and that the ro/soft version would work fine. I have been using the sample they shot me and with my tap water and on my mother plants in coco and them seem to be liking the nutes but I did want your input ...will the ro/soft version work well with my tap water? I called Chris at HR and left him a message about my question and he didnt really give me a straight up answer. Also my shop put in a order for me about 3 weeks ago and they still have not got it in yet not to happy about that but I know its not the shops fault.anyways anything u could help me with would be kool. thanx....oh and before I forget have u used this stuff with tapwater in coco????and if so how did it work out?and would this work out for soil as well?

ill eagle

ill eagle

I talked to one of the kids at the grow shop about coco with Veg+bloom and they said they are killing it, what that means I'm not sure but dude was genuinely excited. I wouldn't know which version of Veg+bloom to use with your water. If you tried calling them than maybe try emailing them. I've had nothing but first class service from Hydroponic Research when i've had questions. Your shop must be slacking because every order I have put in has been there for me practically next day.

deep buddy

deep buddy

what's up IE I have a question for u bro I could really use some feed back and u seem to have this shit down from the looks of it. What I need to know is what u think about me using this stuff in coco and also using tap water that is about 250 ppms got a sample from my grow shop but it is the ro/soft version I know yours u said was about 450ish? or so right? what do u use the tap version? The homie from the hydrostore convinced me somehow that my 250 water was not considered HARD WATER and that the ro/soft version would work fine. I have been using the sample they shot me and with my tap water and on my mother plants in coco and them seem to be liking the nutes but I did want your input ...will the ro/soft version work well with my tap water? I called Chris at HR and left him a message about my question and he didnt really give me a straight up answer. Also my shop put in a order for me about 3 weeks ago and they still have not got it in yet not to happy about that but I know its not the shops fault.anyways anything u could help me with would be kool. thanx....oh and before I forget have u used this stuff with tapwater in coco????and if so how did it work out?and would this work out for soil as well?
250 ppm is not hard water, not really soft either but not hard. so you got a sample of the tap/hard or the RO/soft? works great with tap in coco. my tap is only 100 ppm lower than yours so you should have to use a little less to get to taget ec.

Rushoe

Rushoe

My tap is at 250 ppm so would it be safe to use the ro/soft formula?because I am using the sample one they gave me with is the ro/soft version and seems to be working well one tsp per gallon leave me with a ph of around 6.0 but then again these are just for my mother plants with are in coco.....So what I need to know is what do u guys think with my situation what version on this powder should I be using the ro/soft?or the hardwater version????cuz I already ordered the ro version to use with my 250ppm tap the guy at the store convinced me to get that one

deep buddy

deep buddy

i only use the ro version. i think its a lil hot being designed for RW. so i rarely go above 1000ppm to keep salt build up down. if i were you i would almost always use the ro w/ coco.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I've said it before but the aroma my Veg+Bloom babies give off is totally intoxicating. straight candy dank.
Thc1
Thc2

deep buddy

deep buddy

yep for sure im just about to finish a full run w/ it and they are sticky and aromas are way up! bout to get a gang of this stuff for a new project gonna be epic! ill have some chop shots soon!

Top Bottom