• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Got it in today,
CAM00819 1

solYPuraVida

solYPuraVida

nice looking flowers bro. We just put some p91 into production in the old GT buckets. +size powder foliar weekly @ 1/2 gram per gallon RO really pushes growth and gets those leaves raised. View attachment 428933

Just reading back. I have not seen legit P91 in a long time. Appreciate and respect all the info on this thread. To quote almost everyone in here. YOUR KILLING IT.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Here's the table fed with mills

Here's the table filled with VB

They are on day 17. Just started feeding the VB 1 gram per gal +size and the mills just started c4. So far I would have to say the VB has started exploding a little harder. Pistols are bigger and fatter and nodes are tighter

ill eagle

ill eagle

yo dankem- do those little trays under your hugo blocks drain?

This orange pez reminds me of running through my buddies orange grove when I was a kid. Citrus coming on strong with the +size. I've smoked her many times but not prepared like this. Can't wait until it's dry!
IMG 6991

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Anyone adding oyster shell lime at week 2 of flower to avoid over acidification? 5 grams per gallon of container space... I was told to do this with the tap version of V+B

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

yo dankem- do those little trays under your hugo blocks drain?

This orange pez reminds me of running through my buddies orange grove when I was a kid. Citrus coming on strong with the +size. I've smoked her many times but not prepared like this. Can't wait until it's dry!
View attachment 437843
Yes sir. I got 14 gg4 clones that just popped roots. I'm gonna stick 7 of em hugos and then transplant in to 3.5 gal pots. The other 7 are gonna go into 1 gal FWOK then transplant into 3.5 gal with FWOK. I'll post updates

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

I would put in your 2.5ml of plex and then add your vb till you're at whatever EC your plants like. I wouldn't bump up the hydroplex until about week 5 and drop the VB down. Flush before and after. And then run straight VB at like .6-.8 EC for a week and then flush to finish. That's how I would run it

Isnt this a bad idea? I was under the impression this is why you mix A before B, so that the N and calcium dont bind with other elements in the B bottle(usually PK)
Maybe its different with the 1 part powder?

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Anyone adding oyster shell lime at week 2 of flower to avoid over acidification? 5 grams per gallon of container space... I was told to do this with the tap version of V+B
Oh I get it... That was more marketing... Just pushing the dirty with
"shell castings"...LOL
Do these guys pay the forums to market their stuff?
Anyone getting foxtails with the +size?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

"shell castings"...LOL
Pretty sure no one here is getting paid to market V+B......not even Ill Eagle.

On the foxtail note, I have actually seen the opposite. I have a few strains that always foxtailed on me with my old nute lineup. But with V+B and +Size they haven't yet. I have noticed on one strain where it pushes my calyxes a lot more so the buds have a dimpled look to themselves. But I don't consider that to be foxtailing.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

"shell castings"...LOL
In the beggining of this thread i thought it was all marketing hype too but V&B works very well and is so simple its rediculous,try it you might be surprised.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

it was cultivate in wheat ridge. i spoke with them for awhile yesterday and they just ordered another 1k lbs.... i dont think they plan on going anywhere. They are getting a deal for just getting the product here to colorado, i suppose hes sick of all the single LB orders.... i hear they are going to somewhat "distribute" for them in colorado. should be cool stuff! hopefully the price will go down more too! lol.

oh they got a pallet of FWOK in yesterday too. looks just like insulation mixed with like granular rockwool... if that comprehends

VBHD coming oct 1st.

So oct 1st is when VBHD comes out then?

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

im not a spokesperson in any way, but i dont want to give out info.... im sure chris will let you know if you ask him ;-)

it is dirty mixed with tap and a couple extra additives to help open everything up. all i can really say, but you can get dirty and mix it with the tap, use humic fulvic, kelp camg and sea green.... lets just say thats the perfect combo ;-)

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

In the beggining of this thread i thought it was all marketing hype too but V&B works very well and is so simple its rediculous,try it you might be surprised.
Im running it right now. Didnt realize my plants would need it at 1.8ec or so.
Faded them pretty good trying to feed at 1 scoop = 1.5ec or so...
Mixed the tap w/dirty and cut my tapwater with 1/2ro cuz its like 600ppm out of the faucet.
I should have thought about it, but I cant run dirty in a res so Im not sure why I mixed it... Damn marketing hype lol

Top Bottom