Veg+bloom Switch, What Should I Expect?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Is there any tricks to getting it to dissolve all the way? I've been pre soaking and stirring in a 1gal container then adding to the mix barrel and letting it set with the mix pump running. The amount of crystals left in the barrel doesn't worry me a ton, just curious if there's a better way.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Not so much I always have a little bit left in the bottom every time. I do believe someone has already posted about this. I wouldn't worry to much about it

3 balls

3 balls

Update. Couple days into week 7 and V&B has exceeded my expectations, I could see outstanding quality very early on. Up to a couple days ago I felt the yield would be lacking but they are swelling daily now, just a little later in the cycle than I'm used to. I'm happy!

Question. I have been following the thunderfudge formula and have no complaints but I'm at the point where I'm shine only for a week then water only for a week. Everyday there's a new paper about flushing being pointless. Who the hell knows but at worst case in doesn't hurt. That being said, I do prefer to fade out the ferts just for bag appeal. I'm wondering if I could go with 1ml per gal calmag and 2 gram per gal base until the last 5 days or so. I'm willing to trade a slightly less smooth smoke to not have deadish sugar leaves. Am I making any sense? any thoughts?

BTW, I would post on the Hydroponic Research User Thread but it couldn't be more dead. Maybe it should be renamed Veg+Bloom

3 balls

3 balls

Update: I stuck to the Thunderfudge formula and every strain in the crop turned out better than ever! No learning curve, mixing was effortless and although it's hard to quantify exactly, I'm positive I spent less than half of H&G. Also, these results were switching 2 weeks into flip, I have another room that's in week 5, V&B from the start, and I'm not exaggerating when I say my plants have NEVER looked so healthy!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Update: I stuck to the Thunderfudge formula and every strain in the crop turned out better than ever! No learning curve, mixing was effortless and although it's hard to quantify exactly, I'm positive I spent less than half of H&G. Also, these results were switching 2 weeks into flip, I have another room that's in week 5, V&B from the start, and I'm not exaggerating when I say my plants have NEVER looked so healthy!
Pics:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Right on bro!.yea im sure u can move things back a bit.they really show up duri g that 1 g of shine period.lol

3 balls

3 balls

GetAttachmentThumbnail
I'm really bad at taking pics but even worse at figuring out how to post them. The 1st one should be Snoops Dream then Bubbleberry then Mickey Kush but no guarantees.:)

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

3 balls

3 balls

Anyone get their hands on Stackswell yet?
Not on the shelf at my store yet. Do you know what the benefit is supposed to be? I'm in no rush to switch since all is going well. The Thunderfudge recipe calls for double calmag so I don't know how that would translate.

3 balls

3 balls

I ran it.it was decent.i used the g per gal.i ended up using this Dutch powders cal mag silica we have here at a spot called indoor garden. @3balls u might want to look into that since you're where I am
LMAO, I have literally driven right by this place many times when greenhouse supply didn't have something so I headed to the hydro place which never has what I need. I'm headed down there today. Thank you

L

LI.DS

HA THUNDERFUDGE,WHATS THE NAMES OF YOUR NUTS. AND WHERE DO GET THEM FROM THANKS

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You can order the 1lb and 25lb stackswell online. They are dealing with a label issue is why you don't see it in the stores yet. I just started running it they other day. Your supposed to not have to use any other calmag products if using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom