Veg + Bloom Users..

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

this is just a simple question for those using this as their nute line.. if any what additives does this line need if using all three at the suggested times and rates.. I've seen people use it with I believe osa28. but not sure about things like deep 6 or colony x.

unsure of this is lacing what these other bring to the table. I'd stick to my roots excel for sure even with this line claiming to be an all in one powder formula.

let me know what you're adding. I'm looking to give this line a run.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

this is just a simple question for those using this as their nute line.. if any what additives does this line need if using all three at the suggested times and rates.. I've seen people use it with I believe osa28. but not sure about things like deep 6 or colony x.

unsure of this is lacing what these other bring to the table. I'd stick to my roots excel for sure even with this line claiming to be an all in one powder formula.

let me know what you're adding. I'm looking to give this line a run.
I've been using V+B for a few years now, and have tried many different approaches and different additives. When they say it is a complete line up....they mean it. You don't really NEED anything else. Are there other products you can use with it to help like OSA 28....sure.

My current run, which is looking like one of the best runs I've ever had, the only things other than the V+B line that I used, were Anasazi Gold Fulvic, Heavy 16 foliar, and weekly teas with OG Biowar.
1220161956g

1220161955 2

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Try aacting
Its like common sense, soil needs life to give life.
Feed your plants tea and they will be hapeeee!
My sig has an aact recipe, I just use mychos and Gh tea blend because Im in a super small place with no garage or utility room to brew. GH blend has all the kelp and stuff your great white or biowar needs to eat and make your plants happy if you cant brew.
Oh I also add a teaspoon or two of unsulphered molasses to the mix.
I then take the tea and add my regular nutes to it, my plants are super happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom