Veg + Bloom

• Thread starter redeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redeye

redeye

well I've been reading some great reports about this nutrient from the U.S.A. and I for one would really like to give it a try, but the thing is it's only available in the U.S.A. and I can not find any outlets for it apart from the main manufacturers , namely "hydroponic research" and they do not send abroad.
so does anyone know of some other outlet that I don't that will send/ship to the united kingdom ?
any help greatly appreciated.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well I've been reading some great reports about this nutrient from the U.S.A. and I for one would really like to give it a try, but the thing is it's only available in the U.S.A. and I can not find any outlets for it apart from the main manufacturers , namely "hydroponic research" and they do not send abroad.
so does anyone know of some other outlet that I don't that will send/ship to the united kingdom ?
any help greatly appreciated.
Between your laws against many US products and our customs.. its very hard to say. Someone could buy the nutes for you here and box them all nice and insure the box and they still might pick it off at customs. I good buddy of mine has a nute company over the pond you might wanna check out. If you tell him i sent you he might give you a little discount or sample pack to try.

@Ecompost

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
you can use the website myus.com to buy packages from usa and have them delivered to any country

i have used it before to get products from usa that they wont ship to spain :)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you can use the website myus.com to buy packages from usa and have them delivered to any country

i have used it before to get products from usa that they wont ship to spain :)
Those prices aren't bad at all... 10 pounds for under 100 bucks!!!

Top Bottom