Veg garden in 45 gal Smart Pots :)

• Thread starter GdKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GdKid

GdKid

Hey new here so i thought id share some pics of my Veg garden out back, Got a bunch in 45 gal Smart Pots, some 5 gal and 10 gal. This was the end of april everything is bigger and producing more:) love having homegrown veggies n the Smart Pots work great for em....

Just moved em to the other side of the yard for more shade and so i could pull fox tails n weeds...

Garden 2012

Some Cyanne peppers i pulled off early so more would grow
Cyanne
:)

HAPPY GARDENING!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thats awesome dude, i wish i had more time to do a garden this year. I have it all planned out in my head but no time to excute it =[.
Confu...

GdKid

GdKid

Thats awesome dude, i wish i had more time to do a garden this year. I have it all planned out in my head but no time to excute it =[.
Confu...
Thanks man! :) ill try to get more pics of em producing and moved to the shade :) I hope you can get your garden going when you can, its wonderful growing your own and you know what your really getting, all of my veggies are grown organic and with love.. so they taste better lol...

GdKid

GdKid

Wow, you live in an arid area. How do your plants do there?

I didn't really know how to grow in the heat like this.... but i got a good veriety of stuff, to see what does good here and everything seems to be lovin life except the mellons and some squash i have goin.... and cauliflower doesn't like the heat had to pull it out..it gets to be about 100+ everyday... I'm used to grownin in mendo so had to figure out what does good in the desert heat... plus sox just moved my plants to the other side of the yard where they get more shade later in the day....

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thanks man! :) ill try to get more pics of em producing and moved to the shade :) I hope you can get your garden going when you can, its wonderful growing your own and you know what your really getting, all of my veggies are grown organic and with love.. so they taste better lol...
Agreed, i have grown garden in the past and some plants still push fruit out all year but, i wanna blow that bitch up u feel me...
Confu... Mabe next yr.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

kid hi des or low des?quite a culture shock from mendo to the des!

sox

sox

Heirloom Champion Tomatoes...Supposed to be 1/2lb each when ripe..
Ct

Top Bottom