Veg in UC flower in coco

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Don007206

Ok guys I'll let this one fly veg in UC flower in coco, has it been done can it be done and done well ? ... After seeing veg time cut by 60% plus how can the wheels not get cranking and those monster roots in coco they would eat eat eat I have herd of and seen crazier things. Remember the first time that you saw some guy twist and folded a poor lady and super crop her,.. it seemed sinful and wrong but then behold a monster branches shooting out every wear... I am not trying to shit nonsense all over... This is something I thought up not just as a technique to use every day but it could save a run if the power went out or if you had to close shop and move fast. I have dealt with power outages and untimely visitors forcing a move .. And now that I am on the UC path this matters ... So if anyone has tried this let us know I'll try it my next run on a small scale so any ideas on how to treat the shock would help me with my experiment .... So I guess trans plant is the goal not just veg to flower .. Well farmers I hope all you grow is trees and all your girls enjoy there knees LOL....

D

Don007206

I was wondering about this as well, veg in uc then toss in coco outside :)
I was wondering about this as well, veg in uc then toss in coco outside :)
it's going to be cool to see how it works... I will post pics of the trans plant and first 7 days in coco I will use Casey jones as test plant ... UC 8 gallon to 15 gallon coco .. I would love to see that UC to out door coco just can't pull that off were I am at . Thanks for checking out my thread I wish you both luck in your grows...

Top Bottom