Veg light question?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

What's up everybody? I have a little light dilemma and was hoping somebody could give me the easy answer I'm missing. I just like so many others battle mites from time to time and I just came across some nice, clean BBC and I want to totally separate her from everything else so I am going to move it into the main living quarters in her own little one bedroom closet only problem is, for the life of me I can't figure out what would be the best light to do so.

I don't wanna bring a whole light rig into the main house so I was hoping somebody give give me a few suggestions? I thought about using a short fluorescent (12-16") but I don't think that is going to work and as easy as this answer should be, I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be more than greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Typical florescent's will work although if you can afford it T-5's are far Superior.
FJ

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're going to go with a 12"-16" fluoro, you're going to need to pack a few of them in. Minimum for me is a pair of 48" shop lights (T-12) using a mixed spectrum.

chaosinc

chaosinc

I have T-5s but as I said, I want to put this in a closet and let me be a little more specific, this is a closet in a house built in the 40's not a house built in 2010 with a big walk in so as you can imagine, it is very small hence the reason I am so stumped on what I should use. I obviously don't want to bring a 1000w or even a 400 hps or a T-5 into the living quarters so the solution continues. Thank you for the suggestions.

convex

convex

An 18 inch t8 is only 15 watts, you would be better to use compact CFL's.

Cheers

chaosinc

chaosinc

An 18 inch t8 is only 15 watts, you would be better to use compact CFL's.

Cheers

Convex, thanks man. I think this is definitely more what I was thinking now hopefully a couple of these will make her happy.

Thank you,
Mr. Chaos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom