Veg male throwing pollen?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

I have two males that are in veg for 6 to 7 months and there both showing sack's at the top of the plant only anybody seen this before? both aren't autoflowering , I was thinking about just trimming the tops off to see if that works
thank's

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I notice if I rootbound a plant in veg in a plastic cup, sometimes I can get males to flower in 24/7 veg.

Its a good trick to pollenate the female preflowered plants in the same room and still getting a mostly seed free plant.
With this method, I can get about a dozen seeds a plant off just the preflowers. Leaving the bud virgin.

O

organickat

I pretty sure there in 2 gallon pots and around two feet high maybe they are rootbound thanks bro I'll check that out

D

dailychronic

Def rootbound if there in 2 gallon after 6 months lol. Doesn't means this is what caused it. Why would you vegba male so long?

F

foolsgold

after so long of vegging some plants will show signs of sex known as preflowers. your male won't fully flower, but after a veg that long a plant has either gone into survival mode where it just flowers no matter what as a last ditch effort to reproduce becuase it's feels like it has to either try to reproduce or die. or your plants have reached begun to show signs of pre-flowers. did you know they were male from the beggining?

O

organickat

Thank's guy's I'm trying to hold on to the best males usally I put them outside and collect pollen but these I got around new years so they could'nt go outside but after we stop getting frost I'll put them outside.. there 2.5 gallons

Latest posts

Top Bottom