Veg room help

• Thread starter florida flowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

florida flowers

I am going to setup 2-1000w hps for my flowering room. What would be an ideal veg room? I was thinking a 600 but i dont know if thats going to be too much/too little

S

snake383

sounds good to me, but you might also want something smaller for seedlings and clones.

R

Rural_GrowOp

I agree with snake get some t5's in there for the little ones.

N

northern monsta

t5s ive seen them are they only for use with clones and seedlings or can u veg with them??

S

snake383

i use a 215 watt t5 in my veg room and the plants love them. only problem is the light foot print is the size of the fixture 4x2 and you have to keep them close to your plants.

H

herby

I like the t-5 myself. I have a few of them to get things started. from there they go under a 400 MH for a couple weeks until they show some sex, then its off to the flower room. Oh and if you want to do some low budget T-5's head to lowes or HD. Both carry them and I bought 4 of them (4' Double bulb fixtures) and with cords and bulb they came out to 200. Thats less than a 4' 4 bulb T 5 at a hydro store. It may not look at pretty but I also like the adjustment of every 2 bulbs so I can run multiple items at differing heights and get the bulbs down there close.

hubcap

hubcap

id third the vote for T5s or T12/15s

unless youve got a really large mother room.....

just another opinion to ponder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom