veg room pics. geterdone.

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

ive got 1/16 steel wire to raise lights..is there a cleat or somehtinnnn I can use. DONK. peace

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

ive got 1/16 steel wire to raise lights..is there a cleat or somehtinnnn I can use. DONK. peace
I use cleats and love em. I do use rope though, I'm sure wire will be fine. I can't wait to see you rockin!

D

donkeydon

my q was how to tie the lights and raise an lower?. cant find the double egg clamps anywhere. its all I have left to do and I can add water.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I use pullies and run rope thru them and tie and tape to vertical light cord. The rope goes up the wire thru a pully and over to a cleat that I wrap the nylon rope around. Next to post reply is an upload file button, that's the way to pic uploads

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Some old pics..
Downloadfile 3
Downloadfile 4

D

donkeydon

im gonna have to pull everything down. if I go rope. m sorta stuck with wire. I don't know how to cleat wire.soooo. ill figure it out .thanx 4 yur help bro.peace

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Are you running thru pullies or how are the tied up. If I used wire I'd tie off on bulb go up and thru an eye hook and back straight down and tie off to its own wire. If you raise it then you just lower the tie off spot on the wire.

D

donkeydon

looks cool. I found some rope pulley thang. might work. thanx free. donk ps pics as soon as I can figure out my new pos puter. haha. no really this sux.

D

donkeydon

hey the retard class is open. now I gotta figure out how I did this. sure is easier downloading jenna an friends.peace. donk

D

donkeydon

I gave that a whirl. was thinki it might cut through with the weight I have on it. found a dual pulley .might work. now if my girl could just hold the lights. lmao.patience grasshopper PATIENCE. LOVE DONK

Top Bottom