Veg room question

• Thread starter sean0101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sean0101

Hi guys i have a couple questions and was wondering if you guys could give an opinion. I currently run pots and love them but hate the vegging time. Ive run 4x8 ebb& flow tables forever and love my vegging times on those usually from small clones 3 weeks and Ive got a 3 foot plant. what do you guys think about vegging on a table then just before flowering put them in 2 or 3 gallon pots to flower them? what do you guys think about that or am i just wasting my time. im just trying to figure out how to veg faster but still get a 3 foot bush of a plant.

any help or ideas would be great.
Cheers
sean

G

Green Supreme

I feel that might just be a waste of extra dirt. If you are truly curious, just try it on 1 or 2 making sure the plants are of same stature and health. Then you will know for yourself for sure. Good luck. Peace GS

ps things like this might vary from strain to strain

S

sean0101

i was just going to use 4 inch cubes straight on a table then after they done vegging take the cubes and throw them in promix

S

sean0101

i was just going to use 4 inch cubs straight on the table then when they done throw them in a pot so they only in dirt once.

Top Bottom