veg stage

• Thread starter twich0825
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twich0825

twich0825

just wondering how short can i make the veg stage?
can i go straight to bud after i get the second set of accual leaves?

Power OG

Power OG

She should be about a foot & a half tall or 12" around I bet.lol

twich0825

twich0825

She should be about a foot & a half tall or 12" around I bet.lol
well its from seed and she is only 4 weeks old so she is about 6-7 inches but i dont want a big plant i just want good bud for personal use on the return trip to WA state where i have a much larger grow opp

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Has the plant shown it's sex yet
What kind of genetics are you working with

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I was gonna say the exact same thing as Oregon said...you really don't need a veg period because even if you start them under 12/12 they will still veg until they are mature enough to show their sex...

Supercharge

Supercharge

If you don't really care about quantity, switch it to flowering as soon as its shown its sex. No point going earlier as all you'll do it reduce growth rates but shortening the period of photosynthesis. Unless of course you're actually aiming for a smaller plant.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

i just want good bud for personal use on the return trip to WA state where i have a much larger grow opp

Whoooaaaaaaaa wait a sec........ IF you have a larger grow op' going on back in the State of Washington your harvest WILL most likely be sh*t......why would I say such a thing ? I didn't......YOU DID actually because just a mere 20 days after posting THIS thread you started a thread in the same forum asking about how to know when the flowering stage is ........SMH......WTH ?
I'm not sure if anyone's told you or not but you SHOULD NOT SMOKE OR INGEST Dandelions dude.....

I'm not trying to be a hard a** or anything but IF you have a LARGE grow going on back home you just dived into the shallow end of the pool headfirst - as you're growing something without having read about how to grow....I await your response..mmm
Actually I dont as I dont like to read (similar to what you stated in your post about how to know when the flowering stage is)...... you do READ the sarcasm I attempted in that last sentence right ?

This is Byrne Burnham and I approve of this message.....

20140316 180739
Top Bottom