Veg Time

• Thread starter Growboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growboy

Growboy

How tall should i let them get before i flip them to flower they are about 8" tall now and they are in a basement with 7 ft ceiling?

Camnibus

Camnibus

I have 6' to work with. I flip somewhere around 18-20" for 4-5' plants.

Growboy

Growboy

thats what i was thinking about doing only have 25 inch centers should i make it bigger like 30 inch centers?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

How many lights and wattage per light?? How many plants??

Growboy

Growboy

doing 8 plants i was think about going with 3 six hundreds could do four but would it be worth it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Your using the under current system?? I've never used that system before so its kinda hard for me to give an accurate time frame, but my guess would be 3 weeks veg max. If you go longer then that they can grow so fast during stretch the canopy might get too deep for the 600w to penetrate effectively. I think somewhere around 2 week veg is a good place to start, but you have to go by the way they look and how big they are, not just a calender. Like Camnibus said somewhere around 18" would be good to flip them, maybe even 14" or so because your using 600's not 1k's.

It also depends on how they grow, if you top and train them wider with a short canopy, or let them grow taller with a denser canopy, it will effect how long it takes to veg. Basically, you can expect them to at least double in size during stretch, even triple with an under current. Good luck on your grow.

Top Bottom