Veg to Flower...

• Thread starter Nick007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nick007

Nick007

Greetings. I’m a total nube when it comes to growing. Learning fast.... kinda.... as fast as plants grow..... Stunted plants anyways, that’s my issue I don’t know when I should change the light schedule. They’re on day 51 and I’ve experimented with different training techniques. In doing so I believe I stunted the growth of a few of them.
1. How do I know when to change the timer?
2. Should I wait for the others to catch up Or just switch the timer over to 12-12.
Lemme know if I need to throw up some pics
thanks
N.B.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Greetings. I’m a total nube when it comes to growing. Learning fast.... kinda.... as fast as plants grow..... Stunted plants anyways, that’s my issue I don’t know when I should change the light schedule. They’re on day 51 and I’ve experimented with different training techniques. In doing so I believe I stunted the growth of a few of them.
1. How do I know when to change the timer?
2. Should I wait for the others to catch up Or just switch the timer over to 12-12.
Lemme know if I need to throw up some pics
thanks
N.B.
Your plant depending on the strain should double if not triple in size, try not to let them get to big in veg as it’ll be harder to control in flower, what ever size you want your end plant flip about half the size in veg, aslo does your sticks look like they can hold decent sized buds? Or are they skinny twigs? Maybe some training or scrog to support the buds later in flower, if you veg properly to how you like, in your environment you should get the results your looking for

NairnM16

NairnM16

What techniques you went for?
I’ve currently got 2 Bruce bangers one of them was mainlined nd the other lst,
The lst one is taking off in terms of height
But the even canopy nd number of the tops on the smaller mainline is madness,
To some the smaller plant might look stunted but I believe that it’s just focused it’s energy more into new sights nd tops than stretching,
Also could be your pheno type the one that’s taking off might be stronger genetics

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
pics pics pics without pics its hard to advise😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom