veg

• Thread starter fishhunt416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fishhunt416

hey im just wondering if i can veg my plants in flower room under 1000 hps for 12 hours and then move them to a t5 for the last 6...reason for doing this is my winter veg spot gets to hot in the summer and with all the a/c going and what not i cant efford to cool the area...i have 2 vert 1000 hps, co2 and all that i flower room so im just worried the change from hps to clfs wil harm them......thanks for the help.

J

jacobgriis02

Your going to move x amount of plants everyday from flower to veg room, and back again, so twice a day you will have to move plants? Thats gonna be a lot of work.

F

fishhunt416

it will be more of a burden to me then anything...the rooms aint that far apart... and for now i have them in trays so there easy to move.

O

odankeus

veg under mh lights not hps that will also help on the heat or just t5 all of it. sounds like a lot of extra work, the more you move them the more chance something will go wrong

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why would it make any difference with regard to total heat production if he uses 1000W MH versus 1000W of HPS? Sure, HPS puts out a little bit more light on the red end of the spectrum, but I don't believe that MH is that much more efficient that fishhunt is going to be able to just leave the girls under the MH and not experience heat issues.

Obviously, that's just my opinion.
hey im just wondering if i can veg my plants in flower room under 1000 hps for 12 hours and then move them to a t5 for the last 6...reason for doing this is my winter veg spot gets to hot in the summer and with all the a/c going and what not i cant efford to cool the area...i have 2 vert 1000 hps, co2 and all that i flower room so im just worried the change from hps to clfs wil harm them......thanks for the help.
I don't think so. Once they're acclimated to the HPS they'll be alright, they won't 'de-acclimate' just because they're going back and forth daily. Put them on wheels if you can, that's my suggestion to save your back.

F

fishhunt416

thanks Seamaiden, i can always count on your imput. I have ran full runs under the Hps before just the constant change each day worries me..
Ok well thanks again...

Top Bottom