vegamatrix

• Thread starter Mitygrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I just purchased the full line. Waiting on some seedlings. Ill try to get a grow log up soon

LEDGrower001

LEDGrower001

Has anyone used vegamatrix.yet im thinking about trying it.
Get it! You will love growing with Vegamatrix. It is a perfect food for your medical grow! You will see just how easy growing has become using this line of food. No more ph'ing, and you will only need to flush once during veg, and once in final week of flower. It's that clean. No calcium buildup! Go ahead and over feed your plants. It won't hurt them. Trust me, get growing with it. You can buy the pint sizes to try it out. If you love what it does, you can get the gallon size, depending on the size of your grow.

I just finished my first grow with Vegamatrix and am very happy with the end results. Lab test show a very clean and potent product. I've grown before using organics, and I always have issues with fungus nats. Not anymore with Vegamatrix. A perfect and clean grow. I love it, and I'm sure you will love it too!

gelt

gelt

I use the whole line as well, love it super clean product. I also combine it with the full OG tea line, Pure, Webstar... With great results, flavor all day..

Top Bottom